Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fonk Platoon Forum
1 2 3 4 5
. . . what is happening
. . . what is happening
oh hello
oh hello
tumblr_inline_njuc3et6dV1qmu9vp.png
@HoodieCat
Are you looking to join the platoon? Since you are the shadow flight, you couldn't run a branch, but we could always use another contributor!
@HoodieCat
Are you looking to join the platoon? Since you are the shadow flight, you couldn't run a branch, but we could always use another contributor!
@mudkipkip i like the first, call them fonkdaddy florida XD cause its got gator scales and swamp looking hair
@mudkipkip i like the first, call them fonkdaddy florida XD cause its got gator scales and swamp looking hair
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.pngZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
@mudkipkip i can donate 100,000T
@mudkipkip i can donate 100,000T
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.pngZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
i can also do 100,000
i can also do 100,000
tumblr_inline_njuc3et6dV1qmu9vp.png
@mudkipkip I can give 40,000T. I need some to upgrade my lair
@mudkipkip I can give 40,000T. I need some to upgrade my lair
e2V12xK.png
....I feel this is an in joke I don't understand.
....I feel this is an in joke I don't understand.
jotaro-kid.gif
@HighHighHopes
Dude, I don't even know. I invited a few of my friends and a few random people joined and played along.

...Want to join the Fonk Platoon?
All the info is in my lair and the bio of FonkDaddyNeon.
@HighHighHopes
Dude, I don't even know. I invited a few of my friends and a few random people joined and played along.

...Want to join the Fonk Platoon?
All the info is in my lair and the bio of FonkDaddyNeon.
@aureologia Oh darn, I guess I'll be rooting for you guys or something. So I just give you mu crazy dragons? Im sure ill be gettin a few. Is there even any benefit? I mean I could just exalt them myself and get money.
@aureologia Oh darn, I guess I'll be rooting for you guys or something. So I just give you mu crazy dragons? Im sure ill be gettin a few. Is there even any benefit? I mean I could just exalt them myself and get money.
1 2 3 4 5