Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fonk Platoon Forum
1 2 3 4 5
hey mind if i help with the platoon?
hey mind if i help with the platoon?
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.pngZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
id also like to help
id also like to help
@Lunardragon1163 @LunaNovaArts
sure, you can just train Fonks and send them to either Aureologia or Mudkipkip
@Lunardragon1163 @LunaNovaArts
sure, you can just train Fonks and send them to either Aureologia or Mudkipkip
e2V12xK.png
@lunardragon1163 and @LunarNovaArts
Now you're speaking my language. Once you send your first delivery you will be officially recognized! Welcome!
@lunardragon1163 and @LunarNovaArts
Now you're speaking my language. Once you send your first delivery you will be officially recognized! Welcome!
I just bread my two dragons I'm sure they won't turn out good since for some reason my second dragon is magenta
I just bread my two dragons I'm sure they won't turn out good since for some reason my second dragon is magenta
@Aureologia

must the fonkdaddy be a boi?
@Aureologia

must the fonkdaddy be a boi?
kkKT2mI.png
@lunanovaarts oof
@lunanovaarts oof
@LunaNovaArts
My active Fonk Daddy Neon is in charge of the bookkeeping for the platoon, so if you have any questions on where to send your fonkiest children, he is the one who keeps track of the active trainers.

@mudkipkip
Now that the Silhouette Scroll is in the game, I can amend that requirement to only require that a Fonk Daddy have a male appearance. Fonk Mommy just doesn't have the same ring to it y'know?
@LunaNovaArts
My active Fonk Daddy Neon is in charge of the bookkeeping for the platoon, so if you have any questions on where to send your fonkiest children, he is the one who keeps track of the active trainers.

@mudkipkip
Now that the Silhouette Scroll is in the game, I can amend that requirement to only require that a Fonk Daddy have a male appearance. Fonk Mommy just doesn't have the same ring to it y'know?
@aureologia i hat like 5 eggs that just hatched that are a bit fonky looking, do I send them to you?
@aureologia i hat like 5 eggs that just hatched that are a bit fonky looking, do I send them to you?
yo im new here but i got some fonks on the way
yo im new here but i got some fonks on the way
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5