Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Attachment
1 2 3 4
Every single dragon in my main lair tab is a forever perma, never leaving the lair, with MAYBE one exception. About half of my fandragons are exaltable if you threatened me. I gened most of my g1s myself, so I don't think I'd ever sell or exalt any of the ones I gened personally either. The unfinished g1s are lowkey expendable - if I start geneing them, though, they're a perma. My hibden is kinda funky cuz some of the dragons are permas and some are just There in stasis because i like them enough to keep but not enough to put in the main lair.
Every single dragon in my main lair tab is a forever perma, never leaving the lair, with MAYBE one exception. About half of my fandragons are exaltable if you threatened me. I gened most of my g1s myself, so I don't think I'd ever sell or exalt any of the ones I gened personally either. The unfinished g1s are lowkey expendable - if I start geneing them, though, they're a perma. My hibden is kinda funky cuz some of the dragons are permas and some are just There in stasis because i like them enough to keep but not enough to put in the main lair.
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Everyone's a perma. Yes, even the non-fandragons whose plans I will never complete that are collecting dust in my hibden are permas too. But not my progens. I don't want to bring them bacc and gene them. I've got a ton of fandergs already.
Everyone's a perma. Yes, even the non-fandragons whose plans I will never complete that are collecting dust in my hibden are permas too. But not my progens. I don't want to bring them bacc and gene them. I've got a ton of fandergs already.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Currently yes. But I have changed my mind several times now and purged.
Currently yes. But I have changed my mind several times now and purged.
waterb1.pngearthb1.png
My gf gets really attatched to her dragons but my interest comes and goes in waves. The only dragons I would truly never part with are my fandergs unless I found another derg to fit their role of being a physical representation of a character better and even then I'm probably too lazy to take all the apparel off and switch them onto a new dragon. Other then that everything and I mean everything is expendable. As long as I can find another dragon I like better I'll yeet dergs either in trade or just outright exalt them. The only dragons I would say I'm picking about our my hatchery pairings and my banescale Yami who is integral to my lore and cannot be replaced. Even for another wind primal.
My gf gets really attatched to her dragons but my interest comes and goes in waves. The only dragons I would truly never part with are my fandergs unless I found another derg to fit their role of being a physical representation of a character better and even then I'm probably too lazy to take all the apparel off and switch them onto a new dragon. Other then that everything and I mean everything is expendable. As long as I can find another dragon I like better I'll yeet dergs either in trade or just outright exalt them. The only dragons I would say I'm picking about our my hatchery pairings and my banescale Yami who is integral to my lore and cannot be replaced. Even for another wind primal.
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
I tried getting into g1 collecting in order to stop purging my lair multiple times a month. Kinda worked for a while, but now my lair purges just come at a higher loss to profit ratio. Probably going to do it again sometime soon, as I'm getting bored of most of my dragons. This is why I can't have nice lore. :(
I tried getting into g1 collecting in order to stop purging my lair multiple times a month. Kinda worked for a while, but now my lair purges just come at a higher loss to profit ratio. Probably going to do it again sometime soon, as I'm getting bored of most of my dragons. This is why I can't have nice lore. :(
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I'm attached to all mine, including the ones I've exalted. I don't sell them, and I give one away very rarely. And those I look in on to make sure they're still okay. They're all best dergs.
I'm attached to all mine, including the ones I've exalted. I don't sell them, and I give one away very rarely. And those I look in on to make sure they're still okay. They're all best dergs.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Mine are pretty much guaranteed to be per as if I conjure up a good outfit for them
Mine are pretty much guaranteed to be per as if I conjure up a good outfit for them
meowmeowmeow222.png
[quote name="Razatharia" date="2020-09-30 19:56:09" ] I am ridiculously attached to my dragons. I love them all so much. I have hundreds of permas. [/quote] me
Razatharia wrote on 2020-09-30 19:56:09:
I am ridiculously attached to my dragons. I love them all so much. I have hundreds of permas.
me
rPflwkH.png
I'm only attached to around half my lair. I'm planning on giving every dragon who isn't fodder a personality and a place in my lore which might help me stop purging every time I get bored.
I'm only attached to around half my lair. I'm planning on giving every dragon who isn't fodder a personality and a place in my lore which might help me stop purging every time I get bored.
ehhhhh lately i havent been too attached to my lair, it comes nd goes in phases
ehhhhh lately i havent been too attached to my lair, it comes nd goes in phases
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 3 4