Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight has the best/worst eyes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
best: plague, fire

worst: arcane, earth, nature
best: plague, fire

worst: arcane, earth, nature
DmRdZYl.png
in terms of easy to match
best: light, ice,
ehhh: lightnin and wind
bad: plague and arcane, though if they match they look sooo good
in terms of easy to match
best: light, ice,
ehhh: lightnin and wind
bad: plague and arcane, though if they match they look sooo good

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
best: light, arcane, fire, and lightning
worst: wind. why do we always have the smelliest looking stuff. even our rarest, most valuable eyes look like stink clouds.
best: light, arcane, fire, and lightning
worst: wind. why do we always have the smelliest looking stuff. even our rarest, most valuable eyes look like stink clouds.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
My least favorite eyes are the ones of my own flight... Earth

I just don't like how bland they are, at least the primal is sick
My least favorite eyes are the ones of my own flight... Earth

I just don't like how bland they are, at least the primal is sick
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Best: Arcane,Lightning, Plague.
Worst: Ice and Earth. Boring to make outfits with -_-
Best: Arcane,Lightning, Plague.
Worst: Ice and Earth. Boring to make outfits with -_-
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
Best: Wind, Lightning, Shadow, Fire (Loving the bright, vibrant colors, and there primals are the best in my opinion!)
Worst: Earth (I don't really care for the dark brown eyes, and I hate the primal..)
Best: Wind, Lightning, Shadow, Fire (Loving the bright, vibrant colors, and there primals are the best in my opinion!)
Worst: Earth (I don't really care for the dark brown eyes, and I hate the primal..)
RYAN.png
Best: Lightning, Fire
Worst: Arcane
Best: Lightning, Fire
Worst: Arcane
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
honestly i like all the flight eyes and each and every single one is cool in some way, but here's my honest take:

best: shadow/ice/plague
worst: nature

no, i'm not saying that because my flight is shadow and was plague. i just love purples and reds,,,, honestly my favorite colors

i'm not a huge fan of the dark green eyes honestly. while i do like green as a color, i just can't find anything good that matches with nature eyes. their primal, however, is the only one i actually really like because it's so pretty,,,,
honestly i like all the flight eyes and each and every single one is cool in some way, but here's my honest take:

best: shadow/ice/plague
worst: nature

no, i'm not saying that because my flight is shadow and was plague. i just love purples and reds,,,, honestly my favorite colors

i'm not a huge fan of the dark green eyes honestly. while i do like green as a color, i just can't find anything good that matches with nature eyes. their primal, however, is the only one i actually really like because it's so pretty,,,,
I really love Arcane, Plague, and Earth... Earth because I love brown eyes & I think they match with a lot of dragons, Arcane and Plague because they have some gorgeous, bright colors. Arcane & Plague's rare variations are S tier

I think the worst eyes are Nature and Shadow (though I love both flights' primals). They're just difficult to work with unless they're on dragons with matchy color schemes.

I really love Arcane, Plague, and Earth... Earth because I love brown eyes & I think they match with a lot of dragons, Arcane and Plague because they have some gorgeous, bright colors. Arcane & Plague's rare variations are S tier

I think the worst eyes are Nature and Shadow (though I love both flights' primals). They're just difficult to work with unless they're on dragons with matchy color schemes.

__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
with the introduction of eye variations all flight colors are capable of looking amazing in their own right.

however, in terms of common? I've always loved light, ice, and wind, solely because they're inoffensive colors and easily matched with most dragons.
earth and plague are among my least favorites, as they're difficult to match and their primals just dont vibe with me
shadow and arcane are also difficult to match, but i LOVE their primal and unusual variants
with the introduction of eye variations all flight colors are capable of looking amazing in their own right.

however, in terms of common? I've always loved light, ice, and wind, solely because they're inoffensive colors and easily matched with most dragons.
earth and plague are among my least favorites, as they're difficult to match and their primals just dont vibe with me
shadow and arcane are also difficult to match, but i LOVE their primal and unusual variants
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8