Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular genes and colours you like
1 2 3 4 5 6
oh man I don't know if it counts but to me veined is absolutely stunning. I have yet to get one, but Keel is really cool too and I want at least 1 dragon with it.
oh man I don't know if it counts but to me veined is absolutely stunning. I have yet to get one, but Keel is really cool too and I want at least 1 dragon with it.
cDDSaqc.png
Vipera/Hypnotic, Giraffe/Hex, and Cherub are all good genes.

Colorwise, Thistle is a good color and you can't convince me otherwise.
Vipera/Hypnotic, Giraffe/Hex, and Cherub are all good genes.

Colorwise, Thistle is a good color and you can't convince me otherwise.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
For genes I like noxtide, laced, Jupiter and Saturn (especially on plague primals) and circuit. Speckle and freckle I like too if I can ever find them.

For colors violet and spring hold a special place in my heart. Violet because it was a pretty hated color in the sites early day and both my progen and random mate were violet primary and spring because I find many interesting dragons with it.
For genes I like noxtide, laced, Jupiter and Saturn (especially on plague primals) and circuit. Speckle and freckle I like too if I can ever find them.

For colors violet and spring hold a special place in my heart. Violet because it was a pretty hated color in the sites early day and both my progen and random mate were violet primary and spring because I find many interesting dragons with it.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I absolutely love Speckle and Freckle! They're some of my favourite genes. :)
I absolutely love Speckle and Freckle! They're some of my favourite genes. :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
Firefly is really nice too, don't get the dislike for it?
Firefly is really nice too, don't get the dislike for it?
violet, lapis, spring, ect
violet, lapis, spring, ect
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Capsule is popular, as far as I know. I love it. I don't have any dergs with it yet, but I hope I can get it someday! also Noxtide rocks! Once again I don't have anyone with it rn but I might use it for something eventually. I like Crystal/Facet, they're not my absolute favorites but they can make dragons stand out! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16836698][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/168367/16836698_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42738373][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/427384/42738373_350.png[/img][/url]
Capsule is popular, as far as I know. I love it. I don't have any dergs with it yet, but I hope I can get it someday!

also Noxtide rocks! Once again I don't have anyone with it rn but I might use it for something eventually.

I like Crystal/Facet, they're not my absolute favorites but they can make dragons stand out!
16836698_350.png

42738373_350.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Honestly I really love okapi.. I remember being surprised when it first came out and ppl were kinda meh about it
Not many of my dragons sport it because I know a lot of people dislike it and I am Constantly seeking validation so I bring dragons into my lair with the intention of appealing to both me and hopefully everybody else, but i will still love okapi from afar

Scales can be really nice too sometimes!
Honestly I really love okapi.. I remember being surprised when it first came out and ppl were kinda meh about it
Not many of my dragons sport it because I know a lot of people dislike it and I am Constantly seeking validation so I bring dragons into my lair with the intention of appealing to both me and hopefully everybody else, but i will still love okapi from afar

Scales can be really nice too sometimes!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Coral, and not because it's fleshy looking. I just think it's neat and can be other things besides fleshy plague stuff. I also like the murky greens - murk, moss, swamp, camo.

Seen some dislike of lionfish lately, not really sure if it's unpopular, but I love it.
Coral, and not because it's fleshy looking. I just think it's neat and can be other things besides fleshy plague stuff. I also like the murky greens - murk, moss, swamp, camo.

Seen some dislike of lionfish lately, not really sure if it's unpopular, but I love it.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="Tharn" date="2020-09-18 20:21:39" ] Capsule is SUPER popular, it's just that the people that hate it are really loud and whiny about it lmao. Your capsule boy is gorgeous btw! [/quote] Being triggered by the body horror is being "whiny"? Cool. I mean, the dragon is literally hollowed out and filled with mystery fluid. But anyway, Speckle is good and no one appreciates it.
Tharn wrote on 2020-09-18 20:21:39:
Capsule is SUPER popular, it's just that the people that hate it are really loud and whiny about it lmao. Your capsule boy is gorgeous btw!

Being triggered by the body horror is being "whiny"? Cool. I mean, the dragon is literally hollowed out and filled with mystery fluid.

But anyway, Speckle is good and no one appreciates it.

tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6