Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do igueel's even Exist?!
I've been in redrock cove for the past half hour and I haven't even seen a single igueel. are they even real. or is it just a detailed fever dream that people keep talking about them?? hello igueel's are you there??
I've been in redrock cove for the past half hour and I haven't even seen a single igueel. are they even real. or is it just a detailed fever dream that people keep talking about them?? hello igueel's are you there??
we are the granddaughters
of all the witches
you were never able to burn
@kaijucats
They exist, it's jus that the RNG is hiding them from you. pretend you don't want one you can trick the RNG.
@kaijucats
They exist, it's jus that the RNG is hiding them from you. pretend you don't want one you can trick the RNG.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
They exist in enemy form but the familiar is the real fever dream
They exist in enemy form but the familiar is the real fever dream
6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png he/him
FR+4
Previously known as StopMotionDragon
@buggy101 it can smell my desperation. it Knows. I'll try acting like I want anything BUT igueel's, hopefully you're right and I can trick it lol
@buggy101 it can smell my desperation. it Knows. I'll try acting like I want anything BUT igueel's, hopefully you're right and I can trick it lol
we are the granddaughters
of all the witches
you were never able to burn