Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You know what would be kind of messed up
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-09-14 13:25:48" ] I would throw so many dragons in. Be a way to make a new kind of egg maybe. Think of it like ... recycling. The new material would also be used to make new dragon bone and hide gear. Dragons who love to wear the trophies of their enemies rejoice! [/quote] Yes
Reilata wrote on 2020-09-14 13:25:48:
I would throw so many dragons in.
Be a way to make a new kind of egg maybe.
Think of it like ... recycling.

The new material would also be used to make new dragon bone and hide gear. Dragons who love to wear the trophies of their enemies rejoice!

Yes
Imagine you incorrectly melt a few Imperials and a giant, half-melted, undead monstrosity starts rising out of the cauldron
Imagine you incorrectly melt a few Imperials and a giant, half-melted, undead monstrosity starts rising out of the cauldron
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-09-14 13:25:48" ] I would throw so many dragons in. Be a way to make a new kind of egg maybe. Think of it like ... recycling. The new material would also be used to make new dragon bone and hide gear. Dragons who love to wear the trophies of their enemies rejoice! [/quote] I’d love to melt fodder
Reilata wrote on 2020-09-14 13:25:48:
I would throw so many dragons in.
Be a way to make a new kind of egg maybe.
Think of it like ... recycling.

The new material would also be used to make new dragon bone and hide gear. Dragons who love to wear the trophies of their enemies rejoice!
I’d love to melt fodder
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="Iokharic" date="2020-09-14 16:24:23" ] You gotta tell em!! Soylent Green is dragons!! Wonder what generically named substance we'd get for melting down a whole dragon if food gives goo, familiars give muck, etc. [/quote] [b]Earthy Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd earthy brown glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for memory as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Burning Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd fiery orange glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for temper as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Breezy Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd mint green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for exploration as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Sopping Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd deep blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for divination as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Frosty Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd pale blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for security as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Shady Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd dark violet glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for trickery as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Crackling Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd vibrant cyan glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for innovation as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Shining Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd gleaming gold glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for studying as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Verdant Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd forest green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for nourishment as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Putrid Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd sickly red glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for survival as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Mystical Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an eerie magenta glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for dreams as well as highly illegal![/i]
Iokharic wrote on 2020-09-14 16:24:23:
You gotta tell em!! Soylent Green is dragons!!

Wonder what generically named substance we'd get for melting down a whole dragon if food gives goo, familiars give muck, etc.

Earthy Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd earthy brown glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for memory as well as highly illegal!
Burning Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd fiery orange glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for temper as well as highly illegal!
Breezy Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd mint green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for exploration as well as highly illegal!
Sopping Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd deep blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for divination as well as highly illegal!
Frosty Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd pale blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for security as well as highly illegal!
Shady Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd dark violet glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for trickery as well as highly illegal!
Crackling Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd vibrant cyan glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for innovation as well as highly illegal!
Shining Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd gleaming gold glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for studying as well as highly illegal!
Verdant Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd forest green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for nourishment as well as highly illegal!
Putrid Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd sickly red glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for survival as well as highly illegal!
Mystical Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an eerie magenta glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for dreams as well as highly illegal!

[quote name="ShadewingRising" date="2020-09-14 16:38:15" ] Imagine you incorrectly melt a few Imperials and a giant, half-melted, undead monstrosity starts rising out of the cauldron [/quote] That's why Baldwin has a timer, gotta make sure that stuff boils down properly. That thing is probably more dangerous than the Wyrmwound with it's dissolving power. ... what if Baldwin's pot is part of Imperial's 'funerary rites' and that is one method in disposing of the dead Imperials.
ShadewingRising wrote on 2020-09-14 16:38:15:

That's why Baldwin has a timer, gotta make sure that stuff boils down properly.
That thing is probably more dangerous than the Wyrmwound with it's dissolving power. ... what if Baldwin's pot is part of Imperial's 'funerary rites' and that is one method in disposing of the dead Imperials.

4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Screenmaster" date="2020-09-14 13:12:12" ] [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-09-14 13:08:37" ] [quote name="lilredz91z28" date="2020-09-14 13:06:52" ] Soup [/quote] yes s o u p [/quote] [b]Dragon s o u p[/b] [/quote] This is reminds me of Plaguebringuer's soup
Screenmaster wrote on 2020-09-14 13:12:12:
Nikame wrote on 2020-09-14 13:08:37:
lilredz91z28 wrote on 2020-09-14 13:06:52:
Soup
yes s o u p

Dragon s o u p
This is reminds me of Plaguebringuer's soup
0QBdK7N.png
Calling whatever comes out a sin seems reasonable. I'd totally still do it though
Calling whatever comes out a sin seems reasonable. I'd totally still do it though
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
[quote name="FlameNinja" date="2020-09-14 15:26:32" ] [quote name="Screenmaster" date="2020-09-14 13:12:12" ] [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-09-14 13:08:37" ] [quote name="lilredz91z28" date="2020-09-14 13:06:52" ] Soup [/quote] yes s o u p [/quote] [b]Dragon s o u p[/b] [/quote] NUUUUUU [/quote] Yummy
FlameNinja wrote on 2020-09-14 15:26:32:
Screenmaster wrote on 2020-09-14 13:12:12:
Nikame wrote on 2020-09-14 13:08:37:
lilredz91z28 wrote on 2020-09-14 13:06:52:
Soup
yes s o u p

Dragon s o u p
NUUUUUU
Yummy
Ayyye man we'd have another way to remove dragons from the site so I'm not complaining lol.

Edit: Plus the lore that could stem from that would be hilarious. Just imagine a hatchling being an orphan because their parents were taken and melted down.
Ayyye man we'd have another way to remove dragons from the site so I'm not complaining lol.

Edit: Plus the lore that could stem from that would be hilarious. Just imagine a hatchling being an orphan because their parents were taken and melted down.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
[quote name="Pastie" date="2020-09-14 16:44:04" ] [quote name="Iokharic" date="2020-09-14 16:24:23" ] You gotta tell em!! Soylent Green is dragons!! Wonder what generically named substance we'd get for melting down a whole dragon if food gives goo, familiars give muck, etc. [/quote] [b]Earthy Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd earthy brown glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for memory as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Burning Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd fiery orange glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for temper as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Breezy Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd mint green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for exploration as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Sopping Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd deep blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for divination as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Frosty Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd pale blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for security as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Shady Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd dark violet glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for trickery as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Crackling Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd vibrant cyan glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for innovation as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Shining Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd gleaming gold glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for studying as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Verdant Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd forest green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for nourishment as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Putrid Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd sickly red glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for survival as well as highly illegal![/i] [b]Mystical Sin[/b]: [i]An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an eerie magenta glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for dreams as well as highly illegal![/i] [/quote] Okay, I have to applaud this. No matter how horrific I find the whole idea.
Pastie wrote on 2020-09-14 16:44:04:
Iokharic wrote on 2020-09-14 16:24:23:
You gotta tell em!! Soylent Green is dragons!!

Wonder what generically named substance we'd get for melting down a whole dragon if food gives goo, familiars give muck, etc.

Earthy Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd earthy brown glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for memory as well as highly illegal!
Burning Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd fiery orange glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for temper as well as highly illegal!
Breezy Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd mint green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for exploration as well as highly illegal!
Sopping Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd deep blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for divination as well as highly illegal!
Frosty Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd pale blue glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for security as well as highly illegal!
Shady Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd dark violet glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for trickery as well as highly illegal!
Crackling Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd vibrant cyan glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for innovation as well as highly illegal!
Shining Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd gleaming gold glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for studying as well as highly illegal!
Verdant Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd forest green glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for nourishment as well as highly illegal!
Putrid Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an odd sickly red glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for survival as well as highly illegal!
Mystical Sin: An oily and curdled mass that pulsates with an eerie magenta glow. Supposedly, it's both very good for dreams as well as highly illegal!
Okay, I have to applaud this.

No matter how horrific I find the whole idea.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5