Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | about the theme weeks...
1 2
okey here me out, i know i may sound like crazy but what if [i][b]WHAT IF[/b][/i] these dragon breed themes are a countdown to the new breed annoucement [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727688249216073811/754574526569775124/2x2jm9.png[/img] isn't it [i]suspicious[/i]... [i][b]WHAT ARE U HIDING FR STAFF?!?[/b][/i]
okey here me out, i know i may sound like crazy but what if WHAT IF these dragon breed themes are a countdown to the new breed annoucement
2x2jm9.png
isn't it suspicious... WHAT ARE U HIDING FR STAFF?!?
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
I hadn’t even considered that and I live for crazy theories, I’ve just been sitting here twiddling my thumbs, waiting for Ridgeback week LMAO

For real tho where is the new modern and ancient at ;0;
I hadn’t even considered that and I live for crazy theories, I’ve just been sitting here twiddling my thumbs, waiting for Ridgeback week LMAO

For real tho where is the new modern and ancient at ;0;
Untitled_Artwork.png
If it was, then the new ancient breed would end up being released the very last week of december, which imo is much too last-minute for their time-frame of it being released this year. That's including festival theme weeks, minus NotN themed ones.

So it's just part of their theme week rotation and I personally wouldn't put much hype and expectation on the theme weeks leading to something.
If it was, then the new ancient breed would end up being released the very last week of december, which imo is much too last-minute for their time-frame of it being released this year. That's including festival theme weeks, minus NotN themed ones.

So it's just part of their theme week rotation and I personally wouldn't put much hype and expectation on the theme weeks leading to something.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
[quote name="Exlann" date="2020-09-12 22:41:23" ] If it was, then the new ancient breed would end up being released the very last week of december, which imo is much too last-minute for their time-frame of it being released this year. That's including festival theme weeks, minus NotN themed ones. So it's just part of their theme week rotation and I personally wouldn't put much hype and expectation on the theme weeks leading to something. [/quote] Could you imagine if it was actually released the last week of December in the middle of the NotN madness? *shudders*
Exlann wrote on 2020-09-12 22:41:23:

Could you imagine if it was actually released the last week of December in the middle of the NotN madness? *shudders*
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2020-09-12 22:51:17" ] [quote name="Exlann" date="2020-09-12 22:41:23" ] If it was, then the new ancient breed would end up being released the very last week of december, which imo is much too last-minute for their time-frame of it being released this year. That's including festival theme weeks, minus NotN themed ones. So it's just part of their theme week rotation and I personally wouldn't put much hype and expectation on the theme weeks leading to something. [/quote] Could you imagine if it was actually released the last week of December in the middle of the NotN madness? *shudders* [/quote] just imagine all the community screaming while the site is burning in the chaos of hype [emoji=rainbow size=1]
Mokuroh wrote on 2020-09-12 22:51:17:

Could you imagine if it was actually released the last week of December in the middle of the NotN madness? *shudders*
just imagine all the community screaming while the site is burning in the chaos of hype
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2020-09-12 22:51:17" ] [quote name="Exlann" date="2020-09-12 22:41:23" ] If it was, then the new ancient breed would end up being released the very last week of december, which imo is much too last-minute for their time-frame of it being released this year. That's including festival theme weeks, minus NotN themed ones. So it's just part of their theme week rotation and I personally wouldn't put much hype and expectation on the theme weeks leading to something. [/quote] Could you imagine if it was actually released the last week of December in the middle of the NotN madness? *shudders* [/quote] An admission: I've seen a lot of mentions of NotN preparation and battening down, so to speak. This will be my first NoTN event, however, so I'm trying to figure out why this is a big thing as we approach December.
Mokuroh wrote on 2020-09-12 22:51:17:

An admission: I've seen a lot of mentions of NotN preparation and battening down, so to speak. This will be my first NoTN event, however, so I'm trying to figure out why this is a big thing as we approach December.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
@camien

To summarize why NotN is a big deal:
  • New sets of apparel, familiars, and vistas are released.
  • Apparel, familiars, and vistas from previous years return.
  • This is the only time of year Nocturne eggs and breed changes are available.
  • The chests that can give out all of the above disintegrate after the event's over.

Basically, there's only two weeks to get all the new stuff and catch up on any old stuff you missed, along with Nocturne-related things. People also have more free time to take part in it because of winter holidays giving them time off.
@camien

To summarize why NotN is a big deal:
  • New sets of apparel, familiars, and vistas are released.
  • Apparel, familiars, and vistas from previous years return.
  • This is the only time of year Nocturne eggs and breed changes are available.
  • The chests that can give out all of the above disintegrate after the event's over.

Basically, there's only two weeks to get all the new stuff and catch up on any old stuff you missed, along with Nocturne-related things. People also have more free time to take part in it because of winter holidays giving them time off.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
This is a wild theory... I love it.
This is a wild theory... I love it.
:D We love that this theory appears every time staff do breed theme weeks.
:D We love that this theory appears every time staff do breed theme weeks.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Well, they DID say the ancient breed was being released before the end of 2020...
Well, they DID say the ancient breed was being released before the end of 2020...
RYAN.png
1 2