Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "bad" Suggestions YOU want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love for more freedom to be let for accents! Apparel looking accents that go over the borders! Accents that change the way the dragon is shaped without worrying about leaving the shadows and lines! Accent that feature horror with a spoiler toggle or smth!
I'd love for more freedom to be let for accents! Apparel looking accents that go over the borders! Accents that change the way the dragon is shaped without worrying about leaving the shadows and lines! Accent that feature horror with a spoiler toggle or smth!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
I WANT SWEATSHIRT HOODY APPAREL NOW
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
bring back egg rot >:o
only the real 90's kids remember
bring back egg rot >:o
only the real 90's kids remember
Rusted Crown
Being able to layer Skins and Accents u_u
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[quote name="Karneol" date="2020-09-08 10:27:22" ] Being able to layer Skins and Accents u_u [/quote]
Karneol wrote on 2020-09-08 10:27:22:
Give Baldwin a second cauldron. Please, he created a BREED and yet he only has the dragoncash for one of these alchemy pots.
Give Baldwin a second cauldron. Please, he created a BREED and yet he only has the dragoncash for one of these alchemy pots.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
[quote name="AlligatorFeet" date="2020-09-08 09:56:04" ] I WANT SWEATSHIRT HOODY APPAREL NOW [/quote] YESSS!!! That would be adorable!
AlligatorFeet wrote on 2020-09-08 09:56:04:
YESSS!!! That would be adorable!
ctYHVNq.pngjH4jccn.png
The ability to "discard" nests, but the parents don't go on breeding cooldown even if they were technically "bred". No more one egg nests [emoji=fae happy size=1] Would love the ability to have a sixth nesting spot (or just replace the fifth nesting spot) with one from another Flight. Say I have a breeding project for a Shadow Dragon... I wouldn't have to loan my dragons out and potentially get them stolen, I could do it from the safety of my own Nesting Grounds. Basically, I just want breeding projects to be easier. Selfish? Maybe.
The ability to "discard" nests, but the parents don't go on breeding cooldown even if they were technically "bred". No more one egg nests

Would love the ability to have a sixth nesting spot (or just replace the fifth nesting spot) with one from another Flight.
Say I have a breeding project for a Shadow Dragon... I wouldn't have to loan my dragons out and potentially get them stolen, I could do it from the safety of my own Nesting Grounds.

Basically, I just want breeding projects to be easier. Selfish? Maybe.
dragons with absurdly high numbers of wings
dragons with absurdly high numbers of wings
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
@AlligatorFeet

How is that a bad suggestion? Do people not want hoodies??
@AlligatorFeet

How is that a bad suggestion? Do people not want hoodies??
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9