Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on BogSneaks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I think they're cool! I personally like them because they look like monitor lizards. It's perfectly fine if they're not your thing. Your preferences are valid.
I think they're cool! I personally like them because they look like monitor lizards. It's perfectly fine if they're not your thing. Your preferences are valid.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
big, fat, often perceived as ugly, but are still great. me too buddies.
big, fat, often perceived as ugly, but are still great. me too buddies.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Aw I don’t think Bogs are ugly. In fact, the female pose is one of my favorites on the site. I feel like that’s one of the best bases to dress. And anything with a blep will absolutely steal my heart. So I want a perma baby one day...

I’ve been purging lately because I’m trying to make myself branch out with genes, but I used to have a lot more Bogs.

Aw I don’t think Bogs are ugly. In fact, the female pose is one of my favorites on the site. I feel like that’s one of the best bases to dress. And anything with a blep will absolutely steal my heart. So I want a perma baby one day...

I’ve been purging lately because I’m trying to make myself branch out with genes, but I used to have a lot more Bogs.

FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
They look like weirdly stretch out komodo dragons with slapped on fins. The female bogs look cooler.
They look like weirdly stretch out komodo dragons with slapped on fins. The female bogs look cooler.
91741235.png77876607.png
They're alright. I love the female bogsneak pose.
They're alright. I love the female bogsneak pose.
They're the only breed I can't find redeeming qualities for haha. I don't particularly like snappers, for example, but they can be very charming. Bogs are just... eh. Imo anything they do other breeds can do better. They don't really fill any niches, and their warts disgust me so.
They're the only breed I can't find redeeming qualities for haha. I don't particularly like snappers, for example, but they can be very charming. Bogs are just... eh. Imo anything they do other breeds can do better. They don't really fill any niches, and their warts disgust me so.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
def my second favorite bread. yea im keeping the typo LMAO litle chunky fellas.. i love the smug face on female bogs too heres my favorite of the bogs i have. i dont have enough . [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49474043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/494741/49474043_350.png[/img][/url]
def my second favorite bread. yea im keeping the typo LMAO
litle chunky fellas.. i love the smug face on female bogs too
heres my favorite of the bogs i have. i dont have enough .
49474043_350.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bogsneaks are my favorite breed (although you'd never be able to tell, considering I don't have very many >-> oops). I just think they're neat [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
Bogsneaks are my favorite breed (although you'd never be able to tell, considering I don't have very many >-> oops).

I just think they're neat
I don't really understand why people don't like them, to be honest. I adore them myself. But I'm the kind of person who likes most real life animals (even the ones most people can't stand), so maybe it's just me.
I don't really understand why people don't like them, to be honest. I adore them myself. But I'm the kind of person who likes most real life animals (even the ones most people can't stand), so maybe it's just me.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Their art is more sleek and polished due to being the most recent modern breed, but their faces are kind of bad to look at. :x Not even necessarily in an ugly way, it looks as if the artist legit couldn't figure out how to draw them at that angle so their heads have the shape of a mangled shoe. I want to like them more since they wear accents and genes really well but the faces mixed with the fact their their scroll is one of the more expensive items to brew makes it pretty rough. [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1]
Their art is more sleek and polished due to being the most recent modern breed, but their faces are kind of bad to look at. :x Not even necessarily in an ugly way, it looks as if the artist legit couldn't figure out how to draw them at that angle so their heads have the shape of a mangled shoe. I want to like them more since they wear accents and genes really well but the faces mixed with the fact their their scroll is one of the more expensive items to brew makes it pretty rough.
1 2 3 4 5 6