Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 3k users but more than half are bots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Honestly I'm pretty sure FR is either gaining in popularity or quarantine just means more people are more active. It's nice to see either way, feels like it's a thriving community.
Honestly I'm pretty sure FR is either gaining in popularity or quarantine just means more people are more active. It's nice to see either way, feels like it's a thriving community.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
3k and it’s not a festival? If it’s like this on an average day, (I’ve seen it peak to 3k a few days honestly), then the next breed drop is going to slow the site big time again lmAo
3k and it’s not a festival? If it’s like this on an average day, (I’ve seen it peak to 3k a few days honestly), then the next breed drop is going to slow the site big time again lmAo
Untitled_Artwork.png
Perhaps people expected/are expecting an update of some sort today???
I still dont get it either but hey, 3k is dang good!
Perhaps people expected/are expecting an update of some sort today???
I still dont get it either but hey, 3k is dang good!
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
It's probably all the bored kids in zoom calls [s]definitely not me[/s] [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
It's probably all the bored kids in zoom calls definitely not me
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Maybe it's Dappervolk drawing new players to the game genre in general? Joined, was hooked for a while, got bored and looked around?
Maybe it's Dappervolk drawing new players to the game genre in general? Joined, was hooked for a while, got bored and looked around?
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2020-08-17 11:11:20" ] Maybe it's Dappervolk drawing new players to the game genre in general? Joined, was hooked for a while, got bored and looked around? [/quote] this is kinda what i was thinking, it's possible the new game drew in other people and they found FR through that?
Metalhead wrote on 2020-08-17 11:11:20:

this is kinda what i was thinking, it's possible the new game drew in other people and they found FR through that?
yzUX307.png
Jeez I didn't even notice until you mentioned it! (3144) I've never seen it this high before so this is a huge surprise. Glad to know this site is growing~
Jeez I didn't even notice until you mentioned it! (3144) I've never seen it this high before so this is a huge surprise. Glad to know this site is growing~
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
3421 as I'm writing this! That's the most I've ever seen.
3421 as I'm writing this! That's the most I've ever seen.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
One of us, one of us...!
One of us, one of us...!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
That is odd. 2,400 is the usual average. Most of the extra appear to be guests too (granted I haven't checked too often, but the times I have it was 700, now* it's nearly 1,800), not signed in users.
That is odd. 2,400 is the usual average. Most of the extra appear to be guests too (granted I haven't checked too often, but the times I have it was 700, now* it's nearly 1,800), not signed in users.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11