Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do Faes practice emotions?
1 2 3
Personally I like to hc that fae who live in mixed clans/interact with lots of non-fae dragons may learn to emote, but it depends from individual to individual. Their voice never quite loses the flat tone, and they're never quite as expressive as other dragons, however.
Personally I like to hc that fae who live in mixed clans/interact with lots of non-fae dragons may learn to emote, but it depends from individual to individual. Their voice never quite loses the flat tone, and they're never quite as expressive as other dragons, however.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Ok, now I can't get it out of my head that fae are natural born rappers. Deadpan face + no melodies + they wave around their fins instead of doing the hand movement thing.
Ok, now I can't get it out of my head that fae are natural born rappers. Deadpan face + no melodies + they wave around their fins instead of doing the hand movement thing.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2020-08-14 04:02:34" ] Ok, now I can't get it out of my head that fae are natural born rappers. Deadpan face + no melodies + they wave around their fins instead of doing the hand movement thing. [/quote] @Metalhead well now I'm gonna have to get a rapper fae. God bless this idea
Metalhead wrote on 2020-08-14 04:02:34:
@Metalhead well now I'm gonna have to get a rapper fae. God bless this idea
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
I feel like a fae could learn to express emotions. I mean, they still have all their facial muscles, right? It's not like they're incapable, most of them just grow up in a society where they're not normal or needed, so they don't bother to learn them until they have to interact with other breeds frequently.
I feel like a fae could learn to express emotions. I mean, they still have all their facial muscles, right? It's not like they're incapable, most of them just grow up in a society where they're not normal or needed, so they don't bother to learn them until they have to interact with other breeds frequently.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
This is the first time I've noticed the Fae emojis since they are released, and I'm in love with the idea that Tripp has no energy to expend in emoting like the rest of her family does.
This is the first time I've noticed the Fae emojis since they are released, and I'm in love with the idea that Tripp has no energy to expend in emoting like the rest of her family does.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
1 2 3