Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Choose a gene to delete
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Basic :^)
Basic :^)
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
None. I'd honestly feel bad about taking away a gene other players may like just because I don't.
If I really HAD to, I'd probably pick Keel because it does look very uncomfortable and painful to me. Also I haven't seen a dragon with it that I liked yet, unlike other genes.
None. I'd honestly feel bad about taking away a gene other players may like just because I don't.
If I really HAD to, I'd probably pick Keel because it does look very uncomfortable and painful to me. Also I haven't seen a dragon with it that I liked yet, unlike other genes.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
[quote name="UndeadDahlia" date="2020-08-07 13:41:50" ] None. I'd honestly feel bad about taking away a gene other players may like just because I don't. If I really HAD to, I'd probably pick Keel because it does look very uncomfortable and painful to me. Also I haven't seen a dragon with it that I liked yet, unlike other genes. [/quote]
UndeadDahlia wrote on 2020-08-07 13:41:50:
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
keel
keel
yzUX307.png
capsule or wasp
capsule or wasp
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Probably hypnotic since I've literally never seen a dragon with it look good, but there are still niche uses for unpopular genes like gembond, lace, and keel. I feel like it's the gene that would cause the fewest number of people to be disappointed or mad.
Probably hypnotic since I've literally never seen a dragon with it look good, but there are still niche uses for unpopular genes like gembond, lace, and keel. I feel like it's the gene that would cause the fewest number of people to be disappointed or mad.
Cry/face, hands down.
Cry/face, hands down.
I wouldn't choose any gene. My least favorite can be someone's very favorite, and even my less favored genes can be made to look good with the right colors and on the right dragon.
I wouldn't choose any gene. My least favorite can be someone's very favorite, and even my less favored genes can be made to look good with the right colors and on the right dragon.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[quote name="Aerotyrannus" date="2020-08-07 13:59:45" ] Cry/face, hands down. [/quote] Same. Those genes literally make me want to cry.
Aerotyrannus wrote on 2020-08-07 13:59:45:
Cry/face, hands down.

Same. Those genes literally make me want to cry.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Gembond. Ugly stick-on rocks >:l
Gembond. Ugly stick-on rocks >:l
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15