Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Might take a hiatus, not sure.
1 2
Feel free to take a break! I’ve had several moments in my time playing where i just ignore my account and dragons and it’s really nice to take a break from it. Plus fr doesn’t punish me for taking breaks which I always hated in other games with those types of mechanics ^^
Feel free to take a break! I’ve had several moments in my time playing where i just ignore my account and dragons and it’s really nice to take a break from it. Plus fr doesn’t punish me for taking breaks which I always hated in other games with those types of mechanics ^^
bVzIUfv.png
If you’re not as excited as you used to be, there’s no need to force it! I’ve been playing daily for a little over 7 years, so coming here is pretty much part of my morning routine, but I go through long stretches where the most I play is just “hop online, feed dragons, do my dailies, possibly bond with my non-awakened familiars if I feel up for it”.
If you’re not as excited as you used to be, there’s no need to force it! I’ve been playing daily for a little over 7 years, so coming here is pretty much part of my morning routine, but I go through long stretches where the most I play is just “hop online, feed dragons, do my dailies, possibly bond with my non-awakened familiars if I feel up for it”.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I've been contemplating taking a hiatus myself. For the time being I've been taking a step back in a serious way.
I've been contemplating taking a hiatus myself. For the time being I've been taking a step back in a serious way.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Definitely take a break if you need to! I took one when I wasn't feeling my dragons and when I came back, I felt really in to the game again :)
Definitely take a break if you need to! I took one when I wasn't feeling my dragons and when I came back, I felt really in to the game again :)
ldNLSdw.png
I take hiatuses a lot! I've had 2 major ones in the 7 years of joining, one of which lasted like 3-4 years. Your lair will always be here, and maybe seeing LOTS of new exciting things might be fun! I took a 6 mo hiatus recently and it kinda refreshed the game for me. :> (Though to be fair, I was having fun- I just experienced a major life change and had to focus on other stuff a while.

The only thing that sucked was losing out on the fest apparel, but no biggie.

Why not just not log on until you actually feel like it? This is a perfectly valid and lovely hobby, but it might be worth exploring other interests and rotating between them to keep things fresh. Pretty easy to just pick up where you left off when you get back! : D (Just make sure to have plenty of food on hand if your lair is super big or feeding them all back from empty will be a pain!)

Just remember, hiatuses don't have to be like a set date kind of thing... you can just. Come back whenever you feel like it! : D
I take hiatuses a lot! I've had 2 major ones in the 7 years of joining, one of which lasted like 3-4 years. Your lair will always be here, and maybe seeing LOTS of new exciting things might be fun! I took a 6 mo hiatus recently and it kinda refreshed the game for me. :> (Though to be fair, I was having fun- I just experienced a major life change and had to focus on other stuff a while.

The only thing that sucked was losing out on the fest apparel, but no biggie.

Why not just not log on until you actually feel like it? This is a perfectly valid and lovely hobby, but it might be worth exploring other interests and rotating between them to keep things fresh. Pretty easy to just pick up where you left off when you get back! : D (Just make sure to have plenty of food on hand if your lair is super big or feeding them all back from empty will be a pain!)

Just remember, hiatuses don't have to be like a set date kind of thing... you can just. Come back whenever you feel like it! : D
pUVVBKl.png
Go take a break man. Just know it’ll be hard at first. But you’ll be able to ignore it and maybe come back. Know there never should be pressure to set a tone to return. Not to return at all.
Go take a break man. Just know it’ll be hard at first. But you’ll be able to ignore it and maybe come back. Know there never should be pressure to set a tone to return. Not to return at all.
TBD
yeah freshly back after a small hiatus of my own (like 7 months)

it's good to have a reset and really get back into the zone.

(plus, new updates while gone means there's a lot more to explore when you get back, and I consider that a bonus)
yeah freshly back after a small hiatus of my own (like 7 months)

it's good to have a reset and really get back into the zone.

(plus, new updates while gone means there's a lot more to explore when you get back, and I consider that a bonus)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
id say take a break. after all, flight rising is a game, and whats the point in playing a game if it isnt fun?

ive taken many a break in my time here, and its very refreshing.
id say take a break. after all, flight rising is a game, and whats the point in playing a game if it isnt fun?

ive taken many a break in my time here, and its very refreshing.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2