Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Front Page Dragon! Anyone see their own?
1 2 3 4
I've never seen my own dragon, but someone once told me one of my favourite permas was featured!
I've never seen my own dragon, but someone once told me one of my favourite permas was featured!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I've never caught it, but I've had comments saying two of mine were up in the spotlight.

One was my first significant Spiral boy Tiaren and the other was a dragon that's a long term nest rent with me, Autnoa.
I've never caught it, but I've had comments saying two of mine were up in the spotlight.

One was my first significant Spiral boy Tiaren and the other was a dragon that's a long term nest rent with me, Autnoa.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Actually, my dragon Morana was on the front page yesterday. She's one of my absolute favorites and got a lot of attention from that.
Actually, my dragon Morana was on the front page yesterday. She's one of my absolute favorites and got a lot of attention from that.
giphy.gif
I've never seen my own, but I've had comments that some have
Makes me wonder how many times one of mine was front page and wasn't commented on
I've never seen my own, but I've had comments that some have
Makes me wonder how many times one of mine was front page and wasn't commented on
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Never seen my own dragons on the front page, but I did see a close friend's dragon on there once and knew immediately that it was theirs. XD
Never seen my own dragons on the front page, but I did see a close friend's dragon on there once and knew immediately that it was theirs. XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Ive seen my own dragon once! It really caught me off guard lol. Just out of the corner of my eye I saw something familiar and was surprised to see one of my old dragons down there (shes no longer in my lair but she will be rememebered for that moment)
Ive seen my own dragon once! It really caught me off guard lol. Just out of the corner of my eye I saw something familiar and was surprised to see one of my old dragons down there (shes no longer in my lair but she will be rememebered for that moment)
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
havent seen my own dragons, and im almost certain i've never had one on the front page. at least, nobody's notified me if i have lol
havent seen my own dragons, and im almost certain i've never had one on the front page. at least, nobody's notified me if i have lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I’ve seen several dragons that I was so excited about cause at first glance I thought they were mine, only to be disappointed that I was wrong lmao

I’ve only ever had 2 or 3 dragons on the front page from what ppl have told me over the years. It’s a cool feature, I like telling ppl “hey SoAndSo was on the home page!”
I’ve seen several dragons that I was so excited about cause at first glance I thought they were mine, only to be disappointed that I was wrong lmao

I’ve only ever had 2 or 3 dragons on the front page from what ppl have told me over the years. It’s a cool feature, I like telling ppl “hey SoAndSo was on the home page!”
Untitled_Artwork.png
Have never seen one of my own in my 2 years here nor have I gotten comments about them. Sometimes I wonder if a dragon I have/had has been on the front page but I didn't see or wasn't notified
Have never seen one of my own in my 2 years here nor have I gotten comments about them. Sometimes I wonder if a dragon I have/had has been on the front page but I didn't see or wasn't notified

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Never seen my own in my seven years on here I don't think. Got a bunch of messages about them however, but stopped caring when I learned the random dragon was different for everyone.
Never seen my own in my seven years on here I don't think. Got a bunch of messages about them however, but stopped caring when I learned the random dragon was different for everyone.
1 2 3 4