Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oh to be rich
1 2 3 4
will o' the ember--im always in need of more, and even though i wasn't here for their fest, i could have bought them for a lot cheaper back then than for what they are going for now ;v;
will o' the ember--im always in need of more, and even though i wasn't here for their fest, i could have bought them for a lot cheaper back then than for what they are going for now ;v;
rPflwkH.png
luminous/voltaic halos, which I wasn't here for, and conflagrant/spellwrought/glitterfreeze, which I was here for but only bought one of each because I was new. Now I have 5 projects that need luminous/voltaic and I cry every time I add more.
luminous/voltaic halos, which I wasn't here for, and conflagrant/spellwrought/glitterfreeze, which I was here for but only bought one of each because I was new. Now I have 5 projects that need luminous/voltaic and I cry every time I add more.
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Honestly, all of the old festival apparel that I have, really. :( I coulda banked on them now that they're in demand, and my big future project requires them.
Honestly, all of the old festival apparel that I have, really. :( I coulda banked on them now that they're in demand, and my big future project requires them.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Wait, light halos are considered "Old apparel" ??? Way to make me feel ancient. Thanks.
Wait, light halos are considered "Old apparel" ??? Way to make me feel ancient. Thanks.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I just want scatterscrolls rip
I just want scatterscrolls rip
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
i dont get why lumi halos are worth so MUCH. they dont look good, theyre not old. like what? 2016 fams cost less, why is apparel from 2018 so darn much? bc it looks good? people are weird. i hate halos lol
i dont get why lumi halos are worth so MUCH. they dont look good, theyre not old. like what? 2016 fams cost less, why is apparel from 2018 so darn much? bc it looks good? people are weird. i hate halos lol
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@vivapinata same!! i bought them when they were available during the fest and i wish i bought at least one more, not even for the money but just because they're so pretty </3 never really looked into their value until today thanks to this thread

@vihuff they're not necessarily old (at least not in comparison to the time i've personally been on fr) but i didn't know what else to call them. definitely feel like they were just in festive favors yesterday )-:
@vivapinata same!! i bought them when they were available during the fest and i wish i bought at least one more, not even for the money but just because they're so pretty </3 never really looked into their value until today thanks to this thread

@vihuff they're not necessarily old (at least not in comparison to the time i've personally been on fr) but i didn't know what else to call them. definitely feel like they were just in festive favors yesterday )-:
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2020-07-10 14:30:03" ] honestly...daybreak decorations...it's not old but it's not really available anymore ;w; [/quote]
Ratiasu wrote on 2020-07-10 14:30:03:
honestly...daybreak decorations...it's not old but it's not really available anymore ;w;
I was on hiatus during the BSJ where luminous halos came out :,, ) (also was on hiatus through about every halo until plague)
So I really regret just not hopping on FR and getting a bunch of halos since they’re my favorite apparel item (but inspecially the luminous ones)
I was on hiatus during the BSJ where luminous halos came out :,, ) (also was on hiatus through about every halo until plague)
So I really regret just not hopping on FR and getting a bunch of halos since they’re my favorite apparel item (but inspecially the luminous ones)
ExmFc9Q.png
[quote name="venteux" date="2020-07-10 14:28:07" ] any old apparel y'all regret not stocking up on more [/quote] All the halos. All the plague apparel. But especially all the halos. T-T
venteux wrote on 2020-07-10 14:28:07:
any old apparel y'all regret not stocking up on more

All the halos. All the plague apparel. But especially all the halos. T-T
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png