Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if...
1 2 3 4
sell
sell
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Honestly? Most of those dergs are totes dull and boring to me for some reason. too perfect. too pretty. too i don't know. I would want them OUT of my lair.

Sell.

I stopped tickets tho, so, that'd be a dream world.
Honestly? Most of those dergs are totes dull and boring to me for some reason. too perfect. too pretty. too i don't know. I would want them OUT of my lair.

Sell.

I stopped tickets tho, so, that'd be a dream world.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
oh my god CRY??? IMMEDIATE FAVORITE DRAGON????????? A DRAGON BLESSED BY MY BEAUTIFUL ROUNDSEY HERSELF???
oh my god CRY??? IMMEDIATE FAVORITE DRAGON????????? A DRAGON BLESSED BY MY BEAUTIFUL ROUNDSEY HERSELF???
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
100% scatter them! I'm always looking for a new scatter project, and since all of those dragons generally have "meh" colors to begin with, they'd be the perfect subject for a good scatter ^^
100% scatter them! I'm always looking for a new scatter project, and since all of those dragons generally have "meh" colors to begin with, they'd be the perfect subject for a good scatter ^^
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
be shocked and then probably just keep them.. i dont sell dragons!
i only buy tickets if i like the prises in the raffle enough including tghe dragons so if i do ever get something ill be sure ill at least like them enough
be shocked and then probably just keep them.. i dont sell dragons!
i only buy tickets if i like the prises in the raffle enough including tghe dragons so if i do ever get something ill be sure ill at least like them enough
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Sell in a heartbeat
Sell in a heartbeat
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)