Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising 2048
1 2 3 4 5
I procrastinated my fairgrounds bonus and played this for probably more than an hour. Why is this so addicting? I can't tell if I'm mad that this isn't a fairgrounds game, or happy. How dare you show me this simple, mind melting lizard brain game. Thank you so much I'm gonna go get Plaguebringer now
I procrastinated my fairgrounds bonus and played this for probably more than an hour. Why is this so addicting? I can't tell if I'm mad that this isn't a fairgrounds game, or happy. How dare you show me this simple, mind melting lizard brain game. Thank you so much I'm gonna go get Plaguebringer now
I'm adding my name to the "Make this a fairgrounds game", it's so fun :D Maybe it could be called "Climb the Pillar" or something like that?
I'm adding my name to the "Make this a fairgrounds game", it's so fun :D Maybe it could be called "Climb the Pillar" or something like that?
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
this is beyond fun to play, thanks for making this!!
i myself would love for this to become a fairgrounds game :D
this is beyond fun to play, thanks for making this!!
i myself would love for this to become a fairgrounds game :D
rPflwkH.png
Man I stink at this game but it's surprisingly fun and very satisfying to get a massive chain! I've only gotten up to Lightweaver.
Man I stink at this game but it's surprisingly fun and very satisfying to get a massive chain! I've only gotten up to Lightweaver.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
if this became a fairgrounds game, i might actually start maxing out my lucky streak
if this became a fairgrounds game, i might actually start maxing out my lucky streak
Lightweaver is the farthest I can seem to get right now.
Lightweaver is the farthest I can seem to get right now.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
i love it! i just cant get past light weaver!
i love it! i just cant get past light weaver!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
... this game is too beautiful. I CANT- WHY ISNT THIS OFFICIAL!???

I made it to Plaguebringer :p
... this game is too beautiful. I CANT- WHY ISNT THIS OFFICIAL!???

I made it to Plaguebringer :p
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
I wanted to study but then I saw this and well... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556146439756185655/728578989953646612/unknown.png[/img]
I wanted to study but then I saw this and well...
unknown.png
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
I'm sure there's a clever trick to this but most of the time, my bird brain just sees "ooooh matchy" and messes the whole board up. I got to Gladekeeper and then lost any concentration I had left. Why must I turn everything into a competition
I'm sure there's a clever trick to this but most of the time, my bird brain just sees "ooooh matchy" and messes the whole board up. I got to Gladekeeper and then lost any concentration I had left. Why must I turn everything into a competition
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5