Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many usernames have you had?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Two! my original username was starfish966 (I think lmao) and i was never really attached to it. I love my username now, as its the same name as one of the dragons in my lore. plus it just has a nice ring to it, you know? honestly i'm surprised nobody else took it before me
Two! my original username was starfish966 (I think lmao) and i was never really attached to it. I love my username now, as its the same name as one of the dragons in my lore. plus it just has a nice ring to it, you know? honestly i'm surprised nobody else took it before me
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
I guess I was lucky to join FR quite early on and my username was available. I've never felt the need to change it.
I guess I was lucky to join FR quite early on and my username was available. I've never felt the need to change it.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I've had three!

I originally had Lockpulse, changed it to Oxyzee, and then to Exastasy. I really like my name now, though I still use Oxyzee for some other accounts of mine
I've had three!

I originally had Lockpulse, changed it to Oxyzee, and then to Exastasy. I really like my name now, though I still use Oxyzee for some other accounts of mine
AH
this is my second one, my original was was Runebug, but then i changed it like a week later. it's the name of my custom progen and i like it because Reiyn sounds like Reign
this is my second one, my original was was Runebug, but then i changed it like a week later. it's the name of my custom progen and i like it because Reiyn sounds like Reign
pixilart-drawing.png
<- #1
<- #1
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
I've had 3 usernames! I had one for five years, but I was never really happy with it. Then I changed it on a whim using my free username change, hated my new username after less than a day, and shelled out 500g to change it again to this one.

I like my current username even if it's not the exact spelling I wanted (someone else had already taken my original choice).
I've had 3 usernames! I had one for five years, but I was never really happy with it. Then I changed it on a whim using my free username change, hated my new username after less than a day, and shelled out 500g to change it again to this one.

I like my current username even if it's not the exact spelling I wanted (someone else had already taken my original choice).
This is #2 for me. Braviary123 has been my go-to for...years, since I tend to try out new games on a whim and I've never been to a site where it's already taken. I don't typically stick around on most games, and I don't like putting a lot of time and effort into a username if I'm not even sure I'll stay interested in the game.
I've been here for a little more than five years, though, and the numbers started to aggravate me for no apparent reason, so I changed to Alithea not long after my 5th anniversary.
This is #2 for me. Braviary123 has been my go-to for...years, since I tend to try out new games on a whim and I've never been to a site where it's already taken. I don't typically stick around on most games, and I don't like putting a lot of time and effort into a username if I'm not even sure I'll stay interested in the game.
I've been here for a little more than five years, though, and the numbers started to aggravate me for no apparent reason, so I changed to Alithea not long after my 5th anniversary.
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
This is my second one, and I already want to change it. My first username was [b]AngelicRumors[/b], but I didn't really like it much. After changing it to [b]Yukinon[/b], I felt good for a while, but now I have a wonderful idea for a username but don't have [b]500[/b] [emoji=gem size=1]. I do have a dragon in my lair called AngelicRumors, so maybe when I can afford another name change I'll call a dragon Yukinon. Eh.
This is my second one, and I already want to change it.

My first username was AngelicRumors, but I didn't really like it much. After changing it to Yukinon, I felt good for a while, but now I have a wonderful idea for a username but don't have 500 . I do have a dragon in my lair called AngelicRumors, so maybe when I can afford another name change I'll call a dragon Yukinon.

Eh.
I am so poor. I suppose the 2000g challenge will never even be started ;-;
this is my second!
first one was Oddballme, which is a UN i've had for... 9-10 years now. i figured it was time to branch out :)
this is my second!
first one was Oddballme, which is a UN i've had for... 9-10 years now. i figured it was time to branch out :)
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
This is #3!

I started as RainingAcid, but got irritated that it was misspelled as RainwingAcid on several occasions plus I changed flights and didn't fit the look I was going for, so I changed to Teacookie. Then, I was checking what ground type pokemon names were open, and accidentally misclicked and now I'm Golurk!
This is #3!

I started as RainingAcid, but got irritated that it was misspelled as RainwingAcid on several occasions plus I changed flights and didn't fit the look I was going for, so I changed to Teacookie. Then, I was checking what ground type pokemon names were open, and accidentally misclicked and now I'm Golurk!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9