Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dream] The new modern breed
1 2 3
@/cozymoth From what I remember, they were a light breed! People were a little upset about light now having three breeds. I remember that the poses were super different, but I only can picture the m-pose. I think the females had horns and like, an extra pair of wings or something. @/hydreigonoxide [url=https://ibb.co/yf6jD38][img]https://i.ibb.co/5MrHd75/Scalebackdragon.png[/img][/url] ~my attempt @tuatara I'm working on the drawing right now! I'm trying to figure out what colours my gryphon was--he was some kind of yellow, and I think he had skink?--and I'll be sure to ping you when I finish
@/cozymoth
From what I remember, they were a light breed! People were a little upset about light now having three breeds. I remember that the poses were super different, but I only can picture the m-pose. I think the females had horns and like, an extra pair of wings or something.

@/hydreigonoxide
Scalebackdragon.png
~my attempt

@tuatara
I'm working on the drawing right now! I'm trying to figure out what colours my gryphon was--he was some kind of yellow, and I think he had skink?--and I'll be sure to ping you when I finish
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
@Mertisal

how did you pull that directly from my memories

should i be afraid
@Mertisal

how did you pull that directly from my memories

should i be afraid
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@hydreigonoxide oh, y'know, I have my ways... *x-files theme plays* @tuatara This is what the m-pose looked like, as modeled by my dream-Gryphon Butterscotch (or maybe his name was Flutterscotch??) [url=https://ibb.co/Yykwbr4][img]https://i.ibb.co/gPTh6nb/Gryphon-Dragon.png[/img][/url]
@hydreigonoxide

oh, y'know, I have my ways... *x-files theme plays*

@tuatara
This is what the m-pose looked like, as modeled by my dream-Gryphon Butterscotch (or maybe his name was Flutterscotch??)
Gryphon-Dragon.png
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
That's cute! People would go nuts over another breed with big eyes
That's cute! People would go nuts over another breed with big eyes
[quote name="Mertisal" date="2020-06-22 10:55:52" ] (Also, the dragon profiles got re-updated and were covered in multi-coloured smears that blocked out almost the entire screen. The entire playerbase was on-board with this and many people were calling for more smears) [/quote] I AM CACKLINGGGGGG Petition for this to happen next april fools
Mertisal wrote on 2020-06-22 10:55:52:

(Also, the dragon profiles got re-updated and were covered in multi-coloured smears that blocked out almost the entire screen. The entire playerbase was on-board with this and many people were calling for more smears)

I AM CACKLINGGGGGG
Petition for this to happen next april fools
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I'd actually like a breed like that! I mean, I'd love it.

The smears, though... more smears. Please.
I'd actually like a breed like that! I mean, I'd love it.

The smears, though... more smears. Please.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
god this sounds like something they would actually do trying to be gimmicky, mainly because i hate literally everything about it
god this sounds like something they would actually do trying to be gimmicky, mainly because i hate literally everything about it
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
more smears please thanks

this is the best dream you could've had. thank you
more smears please thanks

this is the best dream you could've had. thank you
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Smear sounds like something that could be a smirch equivalent, except it's both a gene and a scene and who cares about the lineart boundaries
Smear sounds like something that could be a smirch equivalent, except it's both a gene and a scene and who cares about the lineart boundaries
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
I'm losing it.

More smears!! XD
I'm losing it.

More smears!! XD
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2 3