Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your favorite Primal Eye type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Shadow and fire
Shadow and fire
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
Probably Arcane, but I'm also extremely partial to Lightning and Fire.
Probably Arcane, but I'm also extremely partial to Lightning and Fire.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
i have so many ack but ice, lightning, arcane and plague are probably my first 4!
i have so many ack but ice, lightning, arcane and plague are probably my first 4!
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
its a tie between shadow and plague, the body horror aspect is fun! fire is a close second though because its absolutely metal.
its a tie between shadow and plague, the body horror aspect is fun! fire is a close second though because its absolutely metal.
I think shadow is my fave, but I also LOVE light and fire. They'e sooooo cool!!
I think shadow is my fave, but I also LOVE light and fire. They'e sooooo cool!!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
i really like plague and shadow, but lightning and fire look so good too... hnnngh. i’d probably have to say plague though. hehe
i really like plague and shadow, but lightning and fire look so good too... hnnngh. i’d probably have to say plague though. hehe
Gonna say shadow and fire are a tie for first, and then I really like ice and lightning too after those ones ^^
Gonna say shadow and fire are a tie for first, and then I really like ice and lightning too after those ones ^^
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
ice or wind
ice or wind
66.png
I want to say Plague because it's my flight, but I think I might actually like Light a bit better. I love how it goes with pretty much anything, unlike a lot of the other Primals which look much better with certain colours. That said, Plague is a very close second, in turn closely followed by Shadow.
I want to say Plague because it's my flight, but I think I might actually like Light a bit better. I love how it goes with pretty much anything, unlike a lot of the other Primals which look much better with certain colours. That said, Plague is a very close second, in turn closely followed by Shadow.
Plague, Shadow, and Ice. The first two because, well, just yes. And Ice because it just has a vibe to it that I like.
Plague, Shadow, and Ice. The first two because, well, just yes. And Ice because it just has a vibe to it that I like.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9