Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what trinkets/mats do you hoard?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I want enough sand to drown the Lightweaver in.

If anyone has spare sand, give it to me.

I want enough sand to drown the Lightweaver in.

If anyone has spare sand, give it to me.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[item=iron gear][item=copper gear][item=handful of sprockets] I'm glued to scavenging almost everyday because of these. I'll buy stacks as well sometimes too. Yes, I'm the person buying up those stacks of 99s from y'all.
Iron Gear Copper Gear Handful of Sprockets
I'm glued to scavenging almost everyday because of these. I'll buy stacks as well sometimes too. Yes, I'm the person buying up those stacks of 99s from y'all.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Mmmm! I've been trying to hoard these... [item=pale pink rose] [item=rose quartz] [item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] [item=flowering vulpine plushie] [item=wilting rose] I don't actively search for them, though, so my hoards are pretty small, but whenever I come across them I make sure to stash 'em!
Mmmm! I've been trying to hoard these...

Pale Pink Rose Rose Quartz Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Flowering Vulpine Plushie Wilting Rose

I don't actively search for them, though, so my hoards are pretty small, but whenever I come across them I make sure to stash 'em!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Aiming for 14 stacks of all :). Just because
Aiming for 14 stacks of all :). Just because
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
currently hoarding these ; [item=fairy ears] hopefully I can start hoarding some of these it the future ; [item= Pale Prince] [item= Pale Pink Rose] [item= Encapsulated Mist] [item= Rose Quartz]
currently hoarding these ;
Fairy Ears

hopefully I can start hoarding some of these it the future ;
Pale Prince Pale Pink Rose Encapsulated Mist Rose Quartz
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Anything from the coliseum until I realize I need to hoardsell. Then it goes to the abyss.
Anything from the coliseum until I realize I need to hoardsell. Then it goes to the abyss.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
Pretty rocks and animal pelts :>
Pretty rocks and animal pelts :>
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
for me it's this guy, especially since i've been in the Mire nonstop for the past 2 weeks [item=Magnetite] the reason? the tooltip says that the people of the Tempest Spire "loathe this material." the plan? 1.make a lot of lightning friends. 2.pray that they're in the tempest spire. 3.send stacks upon stacks to them. 4.???? 5.profit.
for me it's this guy, especially since i've been in the Mire nonstop for the past 2 weeks

Magnetite

the reason? the tooltip says that the people of the Tempest Spire "loathe this material." the plan?
1.make a lot of lightning friends.
2.pray that they're in the tempest spire.
3.send stacks upon stacks to them.
4.????
5.profit.
[size=2]bringing back my old thread (i'm allowed to do that right??) because i wanted to say i fell in love with[center] [item=ferberus skull] [item=encapsulated mist] [item=smokey sphere]
bringing back my old thread (i'm allowed to do that right??) because i wanted to say i fell in love with

Ferberus Skull Encapsulated Mist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7