Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who'll be the most "liked" dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't know, but I'm about to go like every Sunshine plus No.

I'm bored, and Sunshine is legendary.

RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Once Tidelord comes back from the grocery store, Windnoodle father will top the Likes charts. Mark my words
Once Tidelord comes back from the grocery store, Windnoodle father will top the Likes charts. Mark my words
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
I can see Naomi being pretty high, maybe Ignis too. Probably mostly the deities tho!
I can see Naomi being pretty high, maybe Ignis too. Probably mostly the deities tho!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I'm pretty confident that the deities will outrank any "meme" dragons, just because there's a hefty subset of the userbase that doesn't pay any attention to the forums/community.

As for which deity gets the most, Tidelord seems like the top candidate to me, since he gets the extra attention from being missing.

Tidelord's kidnapper will return him when he gets 10,000 likes.
I'm pretty confident that the deities will outrank any "meme" dragons, just because there's a hefty subset of the userbase that doesn't pay any attention to the forums/community.

As for which deity gets the most, Tidelord seems like the top candidate to me, since he gets the extra attention from being missing.

Tidelord's kidnapper will return him when he gets 10,000 likes.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
It has to be LongWei >:O
It has to be LongWei >:O
[quote name="Ferberus" date="2020-06-08 12:38:15" ] I don't know, but I'm about to go like every Sunshine plus No. I'm bored, and Sunshine is legendary. [/quote] Ah, someone of the same mindset haha. Though it's just 'no' for me. Gotta give them some love.
Ferberus wrote on 2020-06-08 12:38:15:

Ah, someone of the same mindset haha.

Though it's just 'no' for me.

Gotta give them some love.
4QFtgPW.png
I'm rooting for the Arcanist
I'm rooting for the Arcanist
Firage
Firage
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Windsinger was one of the most Facebook liked deities but I know a person who had a dragon with almost triple that. Like, 85 likes. I sadly don't remember who that person was anymore.
Windsinger was one of the most Facebook liked deities but I know a person who had a dragon with almost triple that. Like, 85 likes. I sadly don't remember who that person was anymore.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Okay but what about Moist and Fireage? And maybe Bai. I miss the little emperor.
Okay but what about Moist and Fireage? And maybe Bai. I miss the little emperor.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7