Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yes. This is good. VERY good.
1 2
*cheers* I love it! I didn't think I would while I was reading about the changes, but the layout is simple and clean and easy to use once I worked out what to click!
*cheers* I love it! I didn't think I would while I was reading about the changes, but the layout is simple and clean and easy to use once I worked out what to click!
XW2PxEW.png
@Trix
If you put a scene behind your dragon and set it to opaque mode, it covers up the "work" boxes around your dragon and looks really good too. I did that with my avatar dragon if you want to look at it.

Edit: sorry, it looks like it doesn't save it that way, you have to toggle opaque mode on every time. Unless there's a save function that I haven't found yet.
@Trix
If you put a scene behind your dragon and set it to opaque mode, it covers up the "work" boxes around your dragon and looks really good too. I did that with my avatar dragon if you want to look at it.

Edit: sorry, it looks like it doesn't save it that way, you have to toggle opaque mode on every time. Unless there's a save function that I haven't found yet.
XW2PxEW.png
@Trix
Yee it's pretty disorganized
I feel like they could at LEAST add a border so it looks like it's in one box and not about to scatter all over the place
@Trix
Yee it's pretty disorganized
I feel like they could at LEAST add a border so it looks like it's in one box and not about to scatter all over the place
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="BrightIce" date="2020-06-08 07:56:15" ] *cheers* I love it! I didn't think I would while I was reading about the changes, but the layout is simple and clean and easy to use once I worked out what to click! [/quote] this baffles me
BrightIce wrote on 2020-06-08 07:56:15:

this baffles me
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2020-06-08 07:07:47" ] I’m so lost with this layout... [/quote] i agree with this, i love the backgrounds but im finding it hard to navigate through my dragon pages to where im avoiding my dragons i really liked the old layout, now its stuck in permanent edit mode ><
Azimyth wrote on 2020-06-08 07:07:47:
I’m so lost with this layout...

i agree with this, i love the backgrounds but im finding it hard to navigate through my dragon pages to where im avoiding my dragons

i really liked the old layout, now its stuck in permanent edit mode ><
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
1 2