Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new breed (wrong answers only)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*chanting*
Worm on a string!
Worm on a string!
Worm on a string!
*chanting*
Worm on a string!
Worm on a string!
Worm on a string!
candle-smol.png
My friends pet cat
My friends pet cat
2021-06-21-0oy-Kleki.png hi
the concept of time, a single stick, some dragon clip art, my friend brad, you know the vine that has that lawn mower inexplicably flying around? that one.
the concept of time, a single stick, some dragon clip art, my friend brad, you know the vine that has that lawn mower inexplicably flying around? that one.
owleics.gif
the new fr breed

is YOU
the new fr breed

is YOU
Let our wings fill the sky
w o r m
too many teeth but no eyes
endogeny from undertale but it's a dragon. endragony?
a tiny 7 pixel dragon
a normal looking dragon but whenever you visit its page it emits a shriek at you
w o r m
too many teeth but no eyes
endogeny from undertale but it's a dragon. endragony?
a tiny 7 pixel dragon
a normal looking dragon but whenever you visit its page it emits a shriek at you
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
A photograph of a noodle but it's also called a spiral.
A photograph of a noodle but it's also called a spiral.
anomalous_nekomata.png
A low quality jpeg of a draik from Neopets. That's it. That's the whole species. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad9622e488e094317de17f8cb7f16552/e313df189214108a-8f/s400x600/cc30711eedca9379ffe7c671c6ed659b26208b56.jpg[/img]
A low quality jpeg of a draik from Neopets. That's it. That's the whole species.

cc30711eedca9379ffe7c671c6ed659b26208b56.jpg

Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
worms off the string
worms off the string
wpEE9mo.png 6IcEXCU.png
One of those capsules that becomes a sponge dino.
One of those capsules that becomes a sponge dino.
piece of soggy paper. genes determine the theme of what's written on it, but it's somehow unique to each 'dragon'. basic gets no writing lol.

fidget cube.

gif of a snapper that slowly loses quality
piece of soggy paper. genes determine the theme of what's written on it, but it's somehow unique to each 'dragon'. basic gets no writing lol.

fidget cube.

gif of a snapper that slowly loses quality
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10