Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR atheists (aka The Deities Suck)
1 2 3
[quote name="@Kapow" date="2020-05-31 01:44:46" ] remember that time the original 8 had all fought* so hard they destroyed the world and instead of cleaning it up they went to sleep for thousands of years? [/quote] Actually, I'm pretty sure they didn't. It was the first four. They fought so hard that they created new deities, by accident. The lore are sparse on the involvement of the second four to the combat of the first quartet. They were there at least as observers.
@Kapow wrote on 2020-05-31 01:44:46:
remember that time the original 8 had all fought* so hard they destroyed the world and instead of cleaning it up they went to sleep for thousands of years?
Actually, I'm pretty sure they didn't. It was the first four. They fought so hard that they created new deities, by accident.

The lore are sparse on the involvement of the second four to the combat of the first quartet. They were there at least as observers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@fiil its was 4, then their fighting produced 4 more, *im a bit unsure on if the other 4 actually fought with the first 4, before their fighting, created the original 8

After the other 4 showed up it jumps right to it that they fought the shade then constructed the pillar and created the barrier of protection from the shade; went to sleep by,
" fusing their corporeal bodies together into layers of elemental marble slabs"
(is the shattered* pillar actually skin? NoBody Knows!)

Thats why at the top of "the first age" of the encyclopedia says "The forming of the world, the Eight, and the Pillar."

EDit Edit:

Unrelated: Also just wanted to include that time the earthshaker tilted the planet
"With one great heave of his front leg, the entire planet wobbled in its orbit, and to this day has remained at an irregular tilt. "
@fiil its was 4, then their fighting produced 4 more, *im a bit unsure on if the other 4 actually fought with the first 4, before their fighting, created the original 8

After the other 4 showed up it jumps right to it that they fought the shade then constructed the pillar and created the barrier of protection from the shade; went to sleep by,
" fusing their corporeal bodies together into layers of elemental marble slabs"
(is the shattered* pillar actually skin? NoBody Knows!)

Thats why at the top of "the first age" of the encyclopedia says "The forming of the world, the Eight, and the Pillar."

EDit Edit:

Unrelated: Also just wanted to include that time the earthshaker tilted the planet
"With one great heave of his front leg, the entire planet wobbled in its orbit, and to this day has remained at an irregular tilt. "
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote]Flamecaller ended up bringing upon an uprising because she's so terrible.[/quote] move over light, fire is the capitalism flight now
Quote:
Flamecaller ended up bringing upon an uprising because she's so terrible.
move over light, fire is the capitalism flight now
1dgHJ.gif
1 2 3