Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The worst fairgrounds game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jigsaw, all of the others are just more interesting and fun than it. I haven't played it in a year maybe more.
Jigsaw, all of the others are just more interesting and fun than it. I haven't played it in a year maybe more.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
@Paladingineer Ah, you're the one! I referenced you in a previous G&G thread but I didn't know your username. For future reference is it okay to ping you for G&G discussions?
@Paladingineer Ah, you're the one! I referenced you in a previous G&G thread but I didn't know your username. For future reference is it okay to ping you for G&G discussions?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@deztora
Sure thing!
@deztora
Sure thing!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Shock Switch. I remember how long it used to take me to get to 75k before I finally grasped G&G and I get war flashbacks, lol.
Shock Switch. I remember how long it used to take me to get to 75k before I finally grasped G&G and I get war flashbacks, lol.
PJb908Z.png
either Shock Switch or Jigsaw, i don't have patience and they don't have good payouts.

maybe Runestones, but its music a b o p.
either Shock Switch or Jigsaw, i don't have patience and they don't have good payouts.

maybe Runestones, but its music a b o p.
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

Glimmer and Gloom. It's the only Fairgrounds game I don't enjoy playing. I know it's great for earning treasure but I can't be bothered to learn how it works.
Glimmer and Gloom. It's the only Fairgrounds game I don't enjoy playing. I know it's great for earning treasure but I can't be bothered to learn how it works.
giphy.gif
I don't like shock switch bc the rate of earning is just so slow >_>
I don't like shock switch bc the rate of earning is just so slow >_>
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
jigsaw

i LOVE puzzles in real life. i just finished a 2000 piece one (and discovered a missing piece), and i have another i’m gonna start soon.
but digital puzzles? no thank you. plus the treasure payouts aren’t good enough for me to do it. i do like the illustrations though!
jigsaw

i LOVE puzzles in real life. i just finished a 2000 piece one (and discovered a missing piece), and i have another i’m gonna start soon.
but digital puzzles? no thank you. plus the treasure payouts aren’t good enough for me to do it. i do like the illustrations though!
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
[quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2020-05-26 16:47:59" ] artifracture's time limit can get fossilized [/quote] 10/10 would laugh again, and I can totally relate. If it wasn't for the good treasure payout, I'd ditch it.
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2020-05-26 16:47:59:
artifracture's time limit can get fossilized
10/10 would laugh again, and I can totally relate. If it wasn't for the good treasure payout, I'd ditch it.

g&g is so easy it's boring. can the mahjong payouts get buffed so i can play my favorite game and make money
g&g is so easy it's boring. can the mahjong payouts get buffed so i can play my favorite game and make money
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7