Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Believable FR Rumors?
1 2 3 4 5
if you click rapidly past eggs you are hatching you are more likely to get a double/special eyed g1

and that's a fact
if you click rapidly past eggs you are hatching you are more likely to get a double/special eyed g1

and that's a fact
[quote name="Kapow" date="2020-05-22 20:33:56" ] if you dont preview the offspring you'll get special eyes more often [/quote] okay so now i gotta try this. maybe i'll get wegged less.
Kapow wrote on 2020-05-22 20:33:56:
if you dont preview the offspring you'll get special eyes more often
okay so now i gotta try this. maybe i'll get wegged less.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
If you keep clicking possible outcome hatchlings until your breeding project goal dragon appears in the preview window when placing a pair in the nest, it will increase/decrease the chance to get it.
If you keep clicking possible outcome hatchlings until your breeding project goal dragon appears in the preview window when placing a pair in the nest, it will increase/decrease the chance to get it.
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2020-05-22 22:42:55" ] If you don't think of 'please drop a egg' you get a egg [/quote] and generally if you hope for something rng will spite you and not drop it. unless you go and complain about it on discord or somethin, and then depending on what its feelin like rng [i]may [/i]decide to feel merciful and give you that thing
SilverRipple wrote on 2020-05-22 22:42:55:
If you don't think of 'please drop a egg' you get a egg
and generally if you hope for something rng will spite you and not drop it. unless you go and complain about it on discord or somethin, and then depending on what its feelin like rng may decide to feel merciful and give you that thing
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
If your reigning deity is online, you will get gems while exalting.
If your reigning deity is online, you will get gems while exalting.
earth.gif
[quote name="Kinged" date="2020-05-22 20:29:52" ] I heard that if you applied a major health potion to a boss after attacking it, it will have a higher chance dropping as a familiar :O? Y'all have any believable rumors yourself? Psh, not like mine is even a rumor. Lol, no [/quote] can you even apply health potions to bosses?
Kinged wrote on 2020-05-22 20:29:52:
I heard that if you applied a major health potion to a boss after attacking it, it will have a higher chance dropping as a familiar :O?

Y'all have any believable rumors yourself?

Psh, not like mine is even a rumor. Lol, no

can you even apply health potions to bosses?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
It's possible to find Tidelord by clicking the correct pixel of water on the World Map
It's possible to find Tidelord by clicking the correct pixel of water on the World Map
if you complain or even think of a drop you want, coli will give you everything but the drop you want.
if you complain or even think of a drop you want, coli will give you everything but the drop you want.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-05-23 07:30:12" ] If you keep clicking possible outcome hatchlings until your breeding project goal dragon appears in the preview window when placing a pair in the nest, it will increase/decrease the chance to get it. [/quote] I live by this.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-05-23 07:30:12:
I live by this.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-05-23 07:30:12" ] If you keep clicking possible outcome hatchlings until your breeding project goal dragon appears in the preview window when placing a pair in the nest, it will increase/decrease the chance to get it. [/quote] This, but with special eyes instead. For some reason when I breed my pretty pairs, I have to obsessively click the preview until I see multi-gaze or primal LOL. And I mean, I have gotten a decent number of multi-gaze... My other one is that if you currently need a stupidly common item for a den slot or Fiona or something, you suddenly can't even encounter the enemy that drops it.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-05-23 07:30:12:

This, but with special eyes instead. For some reason when I breed my pretty pairs, I have to obsessively click the preview until I see multi-gaze or primal LOL. And I mean, I have gotten a decent number of multi-gaze...

My other one is that if you currently need a stupidly common item for a den slot or Fiona or something, you suddenly can't even encounter the enemy that drops it.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
1 2 3 4 5