Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forum aesthetics!
1 2 3 4 5 6
My icon + vista aesthetic are very clearly Plague-ish, but I also like the fact they match with the overall site aesthetic (with the mild reds and all). I want to say my sig matches that too but like, IDK, it's a bit simple. There's no distinguishing color like the blues of posters before. It's a Functional(tm) aesthetic.
My icon + vista aesthetic are very clearly Plague-ish, but I also like the fact they match with the overall site aesthetic (with the mild reds and all). I want to say my sig matches that too but like, IDK, it's a bit simple. There's no distinguishing color like the blues of posters before. It's a Functional(tm) aesthetic.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I try to make everything match, but I don't have any set aesthetic.
I try to make everything match, but I don't have any set aesthetic.
LY5.png
I like my icon a lot, and my vista is cool too, the TCC one fits my lair aesthetic well. But I've never had a signature before and being honest, I have no idea how to make one
I like my icon a lot, and my vista is cool too, the TCC one fits my lair aesthetic well. But I've never had a signature before and being honest, I have no idea how to make one
Lightning Runestone
I gotta say I love @4O4's committment to the look. The lack of vista, the invisible avatar, but the best part is the loading icon signature.

My Aesthetic is Paladin. Heavenly blue, gold, armor, glowy bits, etc. I made my signature, with the colors pulled from my avatar, and the vista was chosen for colors. If they come out with one that fits better, I'll probably switch, but until then, books it is.
I gotta say I love @4O4's committment to the look. The lack of vista, the invisible avatar, but the best part is the loading icon signature.

My Aesthetic is Paladin. Heavenly blue, gold, armor, glowy bits, etc. I made my signature, with the colors pulled from my avatar, and the vista was chosen for colors. If they come out with one that fits better, I'll probably switch, but until then, books it is.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
as of now: it's neon and i love it! i didn't make the lineart in my sig but i colored it; i also coded it, as i did with my other two sigs (which i can show if y'all want, i just wanna be colorful rn lol)

in my other two sigs, there's cat pixels by dovalore (one of them links to their post and the other links to my resite.link in one of them, i don't remember what the other one had)
as of now: it's neon and i love it! i didn't make the lineart in my sig but i colored it; i also coded it, as i did with my other two sigs (which i can show if y'all want, i just wanna be colorful rn lol)

in my other two sigs, there's cat pixels by dovalore (one of them links to their post and the other links to my resite.link in one of them, i don't remember what the other one had)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Plants and sand
Plants and sand
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
i'm slowly attempting to make myself #aesthetic but... we'll see how that goes cuz im kinda lazy tbh. a cohesive aesthetic really is pleasing, however so far there isn't a vista that really suits me
i'm slowly attempting to make myself #aesthetic but... we'll see how that goes cuz im kinda lazy tbh. a cohesive aesthetic really is pleasing, however so far there isn't a vista that really suits me
UnyqHqE.png
grey/red/orange and fire! i might spruce it up a little eventually but for now i think it's alright
grey/red/orange and fire! i might spruce it up a little eventually but for now i think it's alright
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
i love buying signatures so this one probably won't last, but i like it anyways <3
i love buying signatures so this one probably won't last, but i like it anyways <3
a8byJKr.gif
Uh.

My forum signature is essentially my entire life.
Uh.

My forum signature is essentially my entire life.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 3 4 5 6