Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Selling a Lvl 25
1 2 3 4
@Holland
Oh wow. Do you tend to get good loot too? Like eggs or familiars
@Holland
Oh wow. Do you tend to get good loot too? Like eggs or familiars
Nefelibata:
a cloud walker, one who thrives on imagination.

Ping me as: nxfellbata please!
@peachblossoms
I've gotten a couple of familiars and crates, plus I think two genes - I definitely got a Banescale gene once, which I was confused about until I saw how cheap it was on the AH. Also vistas.
@peachblossoms
I've gotten a couple of familiars and crates, plus I think two genes - I definitely got a Banescale gene once, which I was confused about until I saw how cheap it was on the AH. Also vistas.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
Dragons are still mostly up to personal taste even if they are 25 with elim, thus it's gonna take someone who likes the look of yours to be in the market for a trainer to buy them first. Or you could level about 20 fodder and make that back. xD
Mire Flyers are still very valid and probably the fastest two fodder trainers out there.

You can use your one dragon first for a bit and then level any other 25s you want in between to switch it up a bit.
Dragons are still mostly up to personal taste even if they are 25 with elim, thus it's gonna take someone who likes the look of yours to be in the market for a trainer to buy them first. Or you could level about 20 fodder and make that back. xD
Mire Flyers are still very valid and probably the fastest two fodder trainers out there.

You can use your one dragon first for a bit and then level any other 25s you want in between to switch it up a bit.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Yes it may be more worth it to keep it till it’s old, eventually all old dragons will be 25 and sell for lots!
Yes it may be more worth it to keep it till it’s old, eventually all old dragons will be 25 and sell for lots!
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
@Holland @Xirei
Sorry for so many questions! Thanks for the help but,
How does one make a “Mire Flyer”
@Holland @Xirei
Sorry for so many questions! Thanks for the help but,
How does one make a “Mire Flyer”
Nefelibata:

I used the old Culex guide here.

If there's an updated version I'd also like to know, but this one works fine. xD
I used the old Culex guide here.

If there's an updated version I'd also like to know, but this one works fine. xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei
Great, thanks so much!
@wrex1
Thanks!
@Holland
Thanks!
@Xirei
Great, thanks so much!
@wrex1
Thanks!
@Holland
Thanks!
Nefelibata:

I feel like I used Culex's guide, but what @Xirei posted doesn't ring a bell hahaha. I'm pretty sure both my lvl25 dergs are glass cannons - I'm all about hitting hard and fast.
I feel like I used Culex's guide, but what @Xirei posted doesn't ring a bell hahaha. I'm pretty sure both my lvl25 dergs are glass cannons - I'm all about hitting hard and fast.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
Hmm the builds are further up cos I linked from a post further down lol, but it's definitely still there, it's the 117 str one. xD

I also have 2 glass cannons and a healer who I switch out when I need to change venues. :v

I've been meaning to stat some trainers for kelp beds and also try out the ruins raider at some point.
Hmm the builds are further up cos I linked from a post further down lol, but it's definitely still there, it's the 117 str one. xD

I also have 2 glass cannons and a healer who I switch out when I need to change venues. :v

I've been meaning to stat some trainers for kelp beds and also try out the ruins raider at some point.
@Xirei @Holland
Oh and should I reset his stats? Someone told me that. How expensive are those things?
@Xirei @Holland
Oh and should I reset his stats? Someone told me that. How expensive are those things?
Nefelibata:

1 2 3 4