Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why do you (still) play FR
1 2 3 4 5
Something to do when waiting and I like the art community
Something to do when waiting and I like the art community
y6Tz96p.png
this community means a lot to me, i've been playing since middle school and it honestly kind of introduced me to the internet. i lost interest for about a year but i'm back because it's just a fun way for me to pass the time. i don't know why, i usually drop stuff like this but i like to take care of dragons that are unique to my lair! i like writing lore and creating characters and breeding and making outfits, it's relaxing and entertaining for me. i'm really happy i'm back and invested in this game again.
this community means a lot to me, i've been playing since middle school and it honestly kind of introduced me to the internet. i lost interest for about a year but i'm back because it's just a fun way for me to pass the time. i don't know why, i usually drop stuff like this but i like to take care of dragons that are unique to my lair! i like writing lore and creating characters and breeding and making outfits, it's relaxing and entertaining for me. i'm really happy i'm back and invested in this game again.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
My friends are on this site, I love collecting familiars, also farming the coliseum and playing mahjong in the fairgrounds. It's a major hyperfixation of mine so I'm not leaving for a while. I just really like the dragons too.
My friends are on this site, I love collecting familiars, also farming the coliseum and playing mahjong in the fairgrounds. It's a major hyperfixation of mine so I'm not leaving for a while. I just really like the dragons too.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Invested too much time to stop now

I have dragons I like and as a G1 collector would like to fully gen up my lair. Been on here for 6ish long years ain't stopping now.
Invested too much time to stop now

I have dragons I like and as a G1 collector would like to fully gen up my lair. Been on here for 6ish long years ain't stopping now.
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
i like to stare at my dragons.
i like to stare at my dragons.
DmRdZYl.png
I like to mass by g1 then start marketing expensive projects for them! It not only keeps me going but also allows me to explore with what I like. I currently have about 7 or so projects, with only a few being halfway there
I like to mass by g1 then start marketing expensive projects for them! It not only keeps me going but also allows me to explore with what I like. I currently have about 7 or so projects, with only a few being halfway there
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

[quote name="Ern" date="2020-05-11 09:50:39" ] Honestly I think it's just habit at this point. [/quote] Eat, breathe, sleep, play FR. It’s how I live now.
Ern wrote on 2020-05-11 09:50:39:
Honestly I think it's just habit at this point.
Eat, breathe, sleep, play FR. It’s how I live now.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also i can write but look dragons
dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also i can write but look dragons
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Projects and an addiction to hatching eggs. Mostly the eggs.
Projects and an addiction to hatching eggs. Mostly the eggs.
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
[quote]i accidentally projected myself onto one of my dragons[/quote]
Quote:
i accidentally projected myself onto one of my dragons
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
1 2 3 4 5