Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am so frustrated
1 2 3
@Nightingale I will def resell the dragon for more if I get on lololol

Except if they're my dream dragon and thats highly unlikely
@Nightingale I will def resell the dragon for more if I get on lololol

Except if they're my dream dragon and thats highly unlikely
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
i mean, if it makes you frustrated, you don't have to play it.

at the end of the day, it's a game on chance and luck.
i mean, if it makes you frustrated, you don't have to play it.

at the end of the day, it's a game on chance and luck.
DmRdZYl.png
@benetton but you can get rich so that's probably why >:D
@benetton but you can get rich so that's probably why >:D
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple

perhaphs you must become poor first and feel down on your luck before you can be rich. i feel like that's what rng is doing to you.
@SilverRipple

perhaphs you must become poor first and feel down on your luck before you can be rich. i feel like that's what rng is doing to you.
DmRdZYl.png
@benetton well lets hope RNG will start pitying me-
@benetton well lets hope RNG will start pitying me-
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
doing better than me, I'd love getting those gold chests
doing better than me, I'd love getting those gold chests
@EmpyreaSol you wouldn't if you spent 160g on them
@EmpyreaSol you wouldn't if you spent 160g on them
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Egads, my heart goes out to you, you poor tortured soul.
Egads, my heart goes out to you, you poor tortured soul.
[quote name="absolmon" date="2020-04-29 17:48:34" ] I haven't won anything yet so you're doing better than me. [/quote] I've also dumped tons of dragon dolla into it every time there was a rare familiar prize so the fact that I haven't even won a low-tier prize is statistically improbable. [s]I'm lucky in the opposite way[/s]
absolmon wrote on 2020-04-29 17:48:34:
I haven't won anything yet so you're doing better than me.
I've also dumped tons of dragon dolla into it every time there was a rare familiar prize so the fact that I haven't even won a low-tier prize is statistically improbable. I'm lucky in the opposite way
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Been entering since Roundsey first became a thing. Sometimes with a lot of tickets, sometimes with a sizable chunk and most often with 10-20 tickets. Have yet to win a thing.

I've slowly lost interest more and more over time. To the point where now I'm like "eh, I have a little extra treasure, might as well make it an even number by buying a couple tickets" and then forgetting about it. I like to look at all the new items and dragons each week, but other than that? Yeah, I've always had the worst RNG luck on FR so why even bother anymore?
Been entering since Roundsey first became a thing. Sometimes with a lot of tickets, sometimes with a sizable chunk and most often with 10-20 tickets. Have yet to win a thing.

I've slowly lost interest more and more over time. To the point where now I'm like "eh, I have a little extra treasure, might as well make it an even number by buying a couple tickets" and then forgetting about it. I like to look at all the new items and dragons each week, but other than that? Yeah, I've always had the worst RNG luck on FR so why even bother anymore?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3