Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking about switching flights
1 2 3
Nature's really nice, I love our aesthetic and love all things plants/flowers/trees/etc. We also have a gorgeous primal!

The community is really nice and welcoming and we're pretty active in the Nature discord group!
Nature's really nice, I love our aesthetic and love all things plants/flowers/trees/etc. We also have a gorgeous primal!

The community is really nice and welcoming and we're pretty active in the Nature discord group!
60218142.png
Earth is great, since brown eyes literally fit everything. I was in plague, i love red eyes but they can ruin a otherwise great looking dragon, brown is- like- it's not anything special, but it won't ruin anything. Though sometimes Earth eyes look very amazing too.
Oh and well, we are quite hardcore on dominance, but i mainly joined because of the eye colour.
Earth is great, since brown eyes literally fit everything. I was in plague, i love red eyes but they can ruin a otherwise great looking dragon, brown is- like- it's not anything special, but it won't ruin anything. Though sometimes Earth eyes look very amazing too.
Oh and well, we are quite hardcore on dominance, but i mainly joined because of the eye colour.
VttROh1.png
1 2 3