Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the anti-dragon share
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
My dragon is Nature and looks really cool. =D
My dragon is Nature and looks really cool. =D
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
my dragon is gay
my dragon is gay
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
my dragon is 50% purble and 120% gay
my dragon is 50% purble and 120% gay
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
none of my dragons are inherently cis except one. and no, i will not elaborate. find it yourself [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
none of my dragons are inherently cis except one. and no, i will not elaborate. find it yourself

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
i got a dragon in my lair
i got a dragon in my lair
Uq1cq4S.png
I have a dragon, who is a coatal, is red, has the tiger gene, and also has red wings and perigrene, pink underbelly, and wind common eyes. They have a green aviator’s scarf and an aerborne halo.

He is very pretty
I have a dragon, who is a coatal, is red, has the tiger gene, and also has red wings and perigrene, pink underbelly, and wind common eyes. They have a green aviator’s scarf and an aerborne halo.

He is very pretty
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png

He is very pretty

He is very pretty
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2020-04-01 19:42:37" ] Guys I have really big lizards. They look kinda cool ngl. My favorite lizard rn is the one with nice colors. [/quote] Nice colors are alright, but I’m personally more a fan of cool colors. To each their own. Say hi to your lizards for me.
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2020-04-01 19:42:37:
Guys I have really big lizards. They look kinda cool ngl. My favorite lizard rn is the one with nice colors.

Nice colors are alright, but I’m personally more a fan of cool colors. To each their own. Say hi to your lizards for me.

sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
I've got some flight-capable pseudo lizards, which may or may not actually be more avian than reptile and may or may not be capable of breathing fire on occasion.
I've got some flight-capable pseudo lizards, which may or may not actually be more avian than reptile and may or may not be capable of breathing fire on occasion.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I got lots of dragons. some are grumpy. some are not. but they are certainly dragons
I got lots of dragons. some are grumpy. some are not. but they are certainly dragons
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
______

Gg10A.gifnHq0W.gifXCCfh.gifEFrzm.gifMMI4X.gif7Gqlo.giffWiaO.gifH7lsL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18