Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the anti-dragon share
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have this one dragon that I breed changed because I needed a bought male for his original breed and a bred male for his new one. He got all of his mother's genes as well as colors close to hers for his secondary and tertiary. His primary is closer to his father's. When I finally regene him, he's going to look like a tree. He's wearing a skin and apparel.
I have this one dragon that I breed changed because I needed a bought male for his original breed and a bred male for his new one. He got all of his mother's genes as well as colors close to hers for his secondary and tertiary. His primary is closer to his father's. When I finally regene him, he's going to look like a tree. He's wearing a skin and apparel.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
roses
roses
worm(wyrm) off the string what crimes will she commit
worm(wyrm) off the string what crimes will she commit
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Look at this dragon draped in silks and fancy things, LOOK AT IT
Look at this dragon draped in silks and fancy things, LOOK AT IT
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
So there’s this one dragon, right? There primal, and got a ton of clothes! I’ve written to much lore for then, I think ya’ll would like them!
So there’s this one dragon, right? There primal, and got a ton of clothes! I’ve written to much lore for then, I think ya’ll would like them!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
i have a purple dragon
they may or may not come with another color, but they look purple...unless you're colorblind or smth
i have a purple dragon
they may or may not come with another color, but they look purple...unless you're colorblind or smth
my favorite dragon? probably that cat over there. you know which one I'm talking about
my favorite dragon? probably that cat over there. you know which one I'm talking about
unknown.png
finally, a place where I can talk about my dragons
finally, a place where I can talk about my dragons
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
Bogsneak
Bogsneak
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
I have a dragon with wings and a tail and legs and claws and eyes and I love them so much 20/10
I have a dragon with wings and a tail and legs and claws and eyes and I love them so much 20/10
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18