Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wholesome headcannons
1 2 3
In my lore, a Pearlcatcher can never let their pearl touch the ground (I mean. They can. But if they do it might get dirty and then they'll get upset) and they have a grasper on the end of their tail, inside the fluff, to hold onto it. So Pearlcatchers have strong tails and hold their pearls off the ground all the time.

I just like imagining Pearlcatchers with their pearls surrounded by tailfluff, it's very cute and beautiful. And I have a dragon named Cliffclimber (a cute earthy G1) and he's going to be a Pearlcatcher, he just uses his tail to grasp it while doing his Earthy thing.
In my lore, a Pearlcatcher can never let their pearl touch the ground (I mean. They can. But if they do it might get dirty and then they'll get upset) and they have a grasper on the end of their tail, inside the fluff, to hold onto it. So Pearlcatchers have strong tails and hold their pearls off the ground all the time.

I just like imagining Pearlcatchers with their pearls surrounded by tailfluff, it's very cute and beautiful. And I have a dragon named Cliffclimber (a cute earthy G1) and he's going to be a Pearlcatcher, he just uses his tail to grasp it while doing his Earthy thing.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 3