Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it be like that i guess
1 2
@Bloodwyrm

Oh no, I'm sorry. =( I wonder if they had too many messages and missed it?
@Bloodwyrm

Oh no, I'm sorry. =( I wonder if they had too many messages and missed it?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
this happened to me once. very nice coloured g1 primal, fully gem gened g1. saved for months. no reply from the owner, but no seen interest in the fella so i kept goin'. one day he disappeared. found him, scattered to a mishmash of reds and greens, regened and renamed.

still been trying to breed his colours onto a new project...
this happened to me once. very nice coloured g1 primal, fully gem gened g1. saved for months. no reply from the owner, but no seen interest in the fella so i kept goin'. one day he disappeared. found him, scattered to a mishmash of reds and greens, regened and renamed.

still been trying to breed his colours onto a new project...
@Falinks im sorry to hear that :( it really is one of the worst feelings. i wish you the very best of luck with your breeding project though!

im going to message the owner and see if maybe we can make a deal somehow, even if it means trading one of my permas.. i dont expect it to work but i have to try i guess.
@Falinks im sorry to hear that :( it really is one of the worst feelings. i wish you the very best of luck with your breeding project though!

im going to message the owner and see if maybe we can make a deal somehow, even if it means trading one of my permas.. i dont expect it to work but i have to try i guess.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2