Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you prefer to buy Unnamed or Named?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I prefer unnamed. I generally don’t buy fodder and I cannot count how many times folks have scalped all the naming scrolls from the mp right when I needed one. I don’t really want to have to pay more than I should for something like that.
I prefer unnamed. I generally don’t buy fodder and I cannot count how many times folks have scalped all the naming scrolls from the mp right when I needed one. I don’t really want to have to pay more than I should for something like that.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
If the dragon's listed at LAH/fodder price, I always prefer named. Saves me time, and if I really want to rename it I can always purchase a scroll.

If it's an expensive dragon, I prefer unnamed simply because I've already paid quite a bit for the dragon and don't want to have to pay another fee to rename it. Old and "pre-owned" dragons don't apply here, obviously.

So... it's entirely situational. If you're selling strictly fodder, consider naming all of your dragons so you won't have to worry about unnamed exalted offspring!
If the dragon's listed at LAH/fodder price, I always prefer named. Saves me time, and if I really want to rename it I can always purchase a scroll.

If it's an expensive dragon, I prefer unnamed simply because I've already paid quite a bit for the dragon and don't want to have to pay another fee to rename it. Old and "pre-owned" dragons don't apply here, obviously.

So... it's entirely situational. If you're selling strictly fodder, consider naming all of your dragons so you won't have to worry about unnamed exalted offspring!
3 hours ahead of FR time
Fodder prenamed
Any other derg I liked unnamed
Fodder prenamed
Any other derg I liked unnamed
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Before I was keeping an entire lair tab of permas outside the hibden, I wouldn't mind either way, but now I prefer unnamed so I can name them all Starvirus for convenience and so I don't accidentally train a G1. I won't accidentally exalt one because I attach familiars to all undressed permas but it'd be a waste of time.
Before I was keeping an entire lair tab of permas outside the hibden, I wouldn't mind either way, but now I prefer unnamed so I can name them all Starvirus for convenience and so I don't accidentally train a G1. I won't accidentally exalt one because I attach familiars to all undressed permas but it'd be a waste of time.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Named fodder, unnamed if I'm looking to keep. I don't make a point to filter out named dragons though. If I like them enough, I'll have no problem spending 7kt to rename. Just a nice little bonus if I don't have to. ^^
Named fodder, unnamed if I'm looking to keep. I don't make a point to filter out named dragons though. If I like them enough, I'll have no problem spending 7kt to rename. Just a nice little bonus if I don't have to. ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Personally, I never mind either one. I never sell unnamed dragons because I don't want unnamed offspring in my lists.

If I buy fodder that's unnamed then I give them the standard name of Unknowable.
Personally, I never mind either one. I never sell unnamed dragons because I don't want unnamed offspring in my lists.

If I buy fodder that's unnamed then I give them the standard name of Unknowable.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Renaming scrolls are cheap if I don't like the name
Renaming scrolls are cheap if I don't like the name
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Prename them, always. If I don't like a name on a dragon I intend to keep, I can spend 90 seconds on G&G for a renaming scroll. Otherwise it saves exalters so much time and hassle, and you'll never have to worry about Unnameds if that's a thing that bothers you.
Prename them, always. If I don't like a name on a dragon I intend to keep, I can spend 90 seconds on G&G for a renaming scroll. Otherwise it saves exalters so much time and hassle, and you'll never have to worry about Unnameds if that's a thing that bothers you.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
if it's a perma, i'd prefer unnamed just so i don't have to spend 6kT on a renaming scroll. if it's fodder, i generally don't care because i like smashing my keyboard to name my fodder :')
if it's a perma, i'd prefer unnamed just so i don't have to spend 6kT on a renaming scroll. if it's fodder, i generally don't care because i like smashing my keyboard to name my fodder :')
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
For dragons at fodder price (~7kt and below), prenamed is the best. I don't mind if non-fodder comes prenamed, though.
For dragons at fodder price (~7kt and below), prenamed is the best. I don't mind if non-fodder comes prenamed, though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9