Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | my clout from likes... gone
1 2 3 4
@Razatharia wait really? The way I figured out it was facebook is because it gives me a little facebook sign-in popup when I tried to like in incognito.
Try going to facebook.com, maybe someone else is somehow? signed in?

or maybe they're having major issues with this bug lol
@Razatharia wait really? The way I figured out it was facebook is because it gives me a little facebook sign-in popup when I tried to like in incognito.
Try going to facebook.com, maybe someone else is somehow? signed in?

or maybe they're having major issues with this bug lol
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
This is a super weird thread because I JUST remembered about this myself, but actually looking at my dragons they all were at 0 again. But apparently it's a bug, so that's nice to know.
This is a super weird thread because I JUST remembered about this myself, but actually looking at my dragons they all were at 0 again. But apparently it's a bug, so that's nice to know.
[quote name="maukipa" date="2020-02-10 18:37:24" ] they still have their likes!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/R5su0Xf.png[/img] [/quote] yay hat has clout!!! you guys must be right, it's probably a bug. a weird bug, but thats cool aha
maukipa wrote on 2020-02-10 18:37:24:
they still have their likes!!

R5su0Xf.png
yay hat has clout!!! you guys must be right, it's probably a bug. a weird bug, but thats cool aha
xulc4O8.png
No... Asmodeus' one like is gone forever...
No... Asmodeus' one like is gone forever...
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Sure the like button is Facebook related, but as far as I've seen, it doesn't really do anything on your Facebook page.
Sure the like button is Facebook related, but as far as I've seen, it doesn't really do anything on your Facebook page.
4QFtgPW.png
?!?!?! I didnt know you could do that??
?!?!?! I didnt know you could do that??
7qCl3Ny.png
I have blocked that button so I have no idea if my dragons have likes or not.
I have blocked that button so I have no idea if my dragons have likes or not.
shop_banner.png
[quote name="malark" date="2020-02-10 19:17:30" ] of my 5 years of being on this site I have NEVER realized you could like a dragon WHAT [/quote] please just make a feature where you can like dragons on the site and not need facebook so i can like everyones beautiful dragons
malark wrote on 2020-02-10 19:17:30:
of my 5 years of being on this site I have NEVER realized you could like a dragon WHAT
please just make a feature where you can like dragons on the site and not need facebook so i can like everyones beautiful dragons
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Oh man I was SO CONFUSED for a second there! Turns out I can't see likes/ don't have the option to click the button (or even see it). Guess it's because I've not linked FR to FB! Interesting! [emoji=gaoler confused size=2]
Oh man I was SO CONFUSED for a second there!
Turns out I can't see likes/ don't have the option to click the button (or even see it).
Guess it's because I've not linked FR to FB! Interesting!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Huh, people actually use that feature, interesting. I don't even have facebook so I never considered it. I wonder if any of my dragons have likes...
Huh, people actually use that feature, interesting. I don't even have facebook so I never considered it. I wonder if any of my dragons have likes...
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4