Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fav feature about FR?
1 2 3
That your dragons don't die.

That is a deal breaker with me and a petsite.

If I have a virtual creature, I don't want to have to worry about it just ceasing if I have life stuff going on.
That your dragons don't die.

That is a deal breaker with me and a petsite.

If I have a virtual creature, I don't want to have to worry about it just ceasing if I have life stuff going on.
4QFtgPW.png
the fact that even after long hiatus it'is posibble to catch up w/stuff.

and imps
the fact that even after long hiatus it'is posibble to catch up w/stuff.

and imps
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
The community! Y'all are so nice, and it's so fun getting to order art from people! I'll edit this later to show off commissions I've gotten...
The community! Y'all are so nice, and it's so fun getting to order art from people! I'll edit this later to show off commissions I've gotten...
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="ConsumeAnkle" date="2020-02-09 19:34:54" ] I love the diversity of the apparel I mean, sure, we've got hats and pants and whatnot but invisibily cloaks are top tier items of pure shenanigan time [/quote] Seconding this. Marva cloaks were the best addition to the site ahaha. [quote name="dragonpals" date="2020-02-10 05:26:49" ] The community! Y'all are so nice, and it's so fun getting to order art from people! I'll edit this later to show off commissions I've gotten... [/quote] I used to be very involved in FR’s discord art community and damn those people are some of the nicest and supportive people I’ve bumped into online in a while. I really wish I had the time or energy to get back into that sort of stuff. The people were so nice to work with~
ConsumeAnkle wrote on 2020-02-09 19:34:54:
I love the diversity of the apparel

I mean, sure, we've got hats and pants and whatnot but invisibily cloaks are top tier items of pure shenanigan time

Seconding this. Marva cloaks were the best addition to the site ahaha.

dragonpals wrote on 2020-02-10 05:26:49:

I used to be very involved in FR’s discord art community and damn those people are some of the nicest and supportive people I’ve bumped into online in a while. I really wish I had the time or energy to get back into that sort of stuff. The people were so nice to work with~
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I love how new things are constantly being released. It makes it easy to stay invested, and there's nothing better than finding out that a new gene looks *perfect* on one of your existing dragons.
I love how new things are constantly being released. It makes it easy to stay invested, and there's nothing better than finding out that a new gene looks *perfect* on one of your existing dragons.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Special events like getting a primal, unique id, special dates and getting a xxy gen 1.

oh yeah and gene projects
Special events like getting a primal, unique id, special dates and getting a xxy gen 1.

oh yeah and gene projects
dragons not dying for one thing. i find it much easier to get invested in my virtual pets when they're a little more than just a means to accomplish a goal.
the fact that it's possible to customise pretty much any dragon however you want is also a big thing for me, plus not all the best customisation options are ones that are out of reach.
keeping in that train of thought, i love how easy it is to get the premium currency compared to other sites. sure, takes a little extra work compared to treasure but it's very very possible to get a lot done with gems without ever having to spend irl money on the game.
dragons not dying for one thing. i find it much easier to get invested in my virtual pets when they're a little more than just a means to accomplish a goal.
the fact that it's possible to customise pretty much any dragon however you want is also a big thing for me, plus not all the best customisation options are ones that are out of reach.
keeping in that train of thought, i love how easy it is to get the premium currency compared to other sites. sure, takes a little extra work compared to treasure but it's very very possible to get a lot done with gems without ever having to spend irl money on the game.
fMy4Ig7.png
1. The fact that it's not pay to win. Like, let's be honest, most pet-sites are pay to win and I find myself getting bored in them because the only way to have fun is to pay for membership/pay for fancy items etc. With Flightrising, not only is it possible to trade currency with others to get the premium currency, but you can also receive it yourself through exalting (rarely), daily bonuses, chests, etc. etc.

2. The community! Everyone is really nice here and this is probably one of the most comfortable communities I've found myself in. I'm usually a really anxious person and I was scared to try and converse with people on the forums but ever since I have my experience here has been so much more fun.

3. The coliseum/fairgrounds, they're both an easy source of money so you don't feel like you're constantly struggling to get close to even buying one apparel piece. With both though it can obviously take some time before you learn how to easily make money, whether that be getting some Lvl 25's and training them up, then learning what enemies you can easily kill, or learning G&G to max out fairgrounds in 10 minutes.
1. The fact that it's not pay to win. Like, let's be honest, most pet-sites are pay to win and I find myself getting bored in them because the only way to have fun is to pay for membership/pay for fancy items etc. With Flightrising, not only is it possible to trade currency with others to get the premium currency, but you can also receive it yourself through exalting (rarely), daily bonuses, chests, etc. etc.

2. The community! Everyone is really nice here and this is probably one of the most comfortable communities I've found myself in. I'm usually a really anxious person and I was scared to try and converse with people on the forums but ever since I have my experience here has been so much more fun.

3. The coliseum/fairgrounds, they're both an easy source of money so you don't feel like you're constantly struggling to get close to even buying one apparel piece. With both though it can obviously take some time before you learn how to easily make money, whether that be getting some Lvl 25's and training them up, then learning what enemies you can easily kill, or learning G&G to max out fairgrounds in 10 minutes.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
[quote name="MonoRM" date="2020-02-10 06:32:46" ] 1. The fact that it's not pay to win. Like, let's be honest, most pet-sites are pay to win and I find myself getting bored in them because the only way to have fun is to pay for membership/pay for fancy items etc. With Flightrising, not only is it possible to trade currency with others to get the premium currency, but you can also receive it yourself through exalting (rarely), daily bonuses, chests, etc. etc. [/quote] Honestly, this.
MonoRM wrote on 2020-02-10 06:32:46:

Honestly, this.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I love a lot of things about the site & personally it's been one of the only sites like 'virtual pets' that I've stuck with for almost two years now. I usually burn out on some after a while, but FR has kept me interested somehow.

But narrowing things down, I love geneing and I love the breeding aspects & the colors you can get out of dragons & just having those pairs you love. It's just a lot of fun & has held a lot of my interest compared to other sites.
I love a lot of things about the site & personally it's been one of the only sites like 'virtual pets' that I've stuck with for almost two years now. I usually burn out on some after a while, but FR has kept me interested somehow.

But narrowing things down, I love geneing and I love the breeding aspects & the colors you can get out of dragons & just having those pairs you love. It's just a lot of fun & has held a lot of my interest compared to other sites.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
1 2 3