Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the Most Popular Festival?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I really love Light, Nature, & Wind. I'm bias toward green if I'm being real but Brightshine usually has some great skins, accents, & apparel!
I really love Light, Nature, & Wind. I'm bias toward green if I'm being real but Brightshine usually has some great skins, accents, & apparel!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
notn, since most flight holidays arent doing much.
notn, since most flight holidays arent doing much.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
plague and arcane for the aesthetic
lightning because i love cyan things
plague and arcane for the aesthetic
lightning because i love cyan things
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
plague and fire!
plague and fire!
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Biased as heck, but Ice for me. Light is a close second though.
Biased as heck, but Ice for me. Light is a close second though.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Tbh, I love all the fests ^^ If I had to pick I'd probably have to choose between Nature, Arcane, or Lightning :)
Tbh, I love all the fests ^^ If I had to pick I'd probably have to choose between Nature, Arcane, or Lightning :)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Personally I always look forward to Light and Wind the most! Light always gets me excited for the new year of festivals; I love finding out what the apparel and familiars will be this cycle. And no matter which flight I bounce around to, Wind will always be home- the skins, the colours, the aesthetics, the deity and dragons, it's all my absolute favourite. [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1] (I will say Arcane and Water consistently gets some of the most amazing apparel though.)
Personally I always look forward to Light and Wind the most! Light always gets me excited for the new year of festivals; I love finding out what the apparel and familiars will be this cycle. And no matter which flight I bounce around to, Wind will always be home- the skins, the colours, the aesthetics, the deity and dragons, it's all my absolute favourite.

(I will say Arcane and Water consistently gets some of the most amazing apparel though.)
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Fire is my favorite, but thats probably because im from Fire lmao. Sometimes the apparel is a hit or miss but overall i love it. Plague would be my second, as I love the theme of decay and rot and a lot of skins can doube for other things.
Id say my least favorite is Ice and Shadow. It gets very repetitive skin-wise.
Fire is my favorite, but thats probably because im from Fire lmao. Sometimes the apparel is a hit or miss but overall i love it. Plague would be my second, as I love the theme of decay and rot and a lot of skins can doube for other things.
Id say my least favorite is Ice and Shadow. It gets very repetitive skin-wise.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Light and Wind for accents, I REALLY like the shines and steampunk aesthetics.
Shadow and Arcane for apparel, they just seem the most.. applicable for a wide amount of topics? I don’t know how to word it.
Lightning and Fire for fams, they always look wicked sick!
Light and Wind for accents, I REALLY like the shines and steampunk aesthetics.
Shadow and Arcane for apparel, they just seem the most.. applicable for a wide amount of topics? I don’t know how to word it.
Lightning and Fire for fams, they always look wicked sick!

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Light is the first, best, and most popular obviously. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] [s]bias what bias?[/s] I like Fire and Lightning for the metalworking and[s] robots[/s] golems otherwise.
Light is the first, best, and most popular obviously.
bias what bias?

I like Fire and Lightning for the metalworking and robots golems otherwise.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6