Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody else not have much apparel?
1 2 3 4
I'm a mega apparel addict, which is why I'm allergic to ancient dragons lol.

I agree, it does take a lot of time and money to dress dragons, but as you keep playing you will get quite a lot of apparel for free, through the coli and chests. I also recommend comparing prices between the AH and MP and buying whatever is cheaper, sometimes things are more expensive in the MP because they are chest or coli drops.

I spend a lot more money on apparel than anything else, since I'm not a g1 person. A lot of the dragons I own cost under 50kt, and a surprising amount of them were fodder price.

But there's nothing wrong with not wanting to dress up your dragons! Sometimes, you don't want to cover them up too much. Also ancients exist, and if you're a fan of those, they're a great excuse to not buy apparel.
I'm a mega apparel addict, which is why I'm allergic to ancient dragons lol.

I agree, it does take a lot of time and money to dress dragons, but as you keep playing you will get quite a lot of apparel for free, through the coli and chests. I also recommend comparing prices between the AH and MP and buying whatever is cheaper, sometimes things are more expensive in the MP because they are chest or coli drops.

I spend a lot more money on apparel than anything else, since I'm not a g1 person. A lot of the dragons I own cost under 50kt, and a surprising amount of them were fodder price.

But there's nothing wrong with not wanting to dress up your dragons! Sometimes, you don't want to cover them up too much. Also ancients exist, and if you're a fan of those, they're a great excuse to not buy apparel.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I have a bunch of apparel in my hoard/vault, because I rarely ever use it on my dragons.

Looking at my lair, it seems only...5? of my 200 something dragons have apparel, and only then it's very minimal. I just prefer to let my dragons genes and colors shine, so I don't want to cover them up with apparel or accents.

I like that my dislike of apparel means I can sell/transmute 99% of it, and make lots of money, lol
I have a bunch of apparel in my hoard/vault, because I rarely ever use it on my dragons.

Looking at my lair, it seems only...5? of my 200 something dragons have apparel, and only then it's very minimal. I just prefer to let my dragons genes and colors shine, so I don't want to cover them up with apparel or accents.

I like that my dislike of apparel means I can sell/transmute 99% of it, and make lots of money, lol
I like to keep one of each apparel, so I have like just short of 100 pages, but I also think there's nothing wrong with not having a bunch or with not liking to dress dragons up. You do you.
I like to keep one of each apparel, so I have like just short of 100 pages, but I also think there's nothing wrong with not having a bunch or with not liking to dress dragons up. You do you.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Seconding that I want to see the genes on my dragons clearly. That’s why I buy them, and I don’t plan outfits either (usually) so I end up dressing them with a few bits of apparel (perhaps with a cheap-ish accent on the AH) or none at all. Nothing wrong with it. It’s just as valid a way to play as dragon dress-up is.
Seconding that I want to see the genes on my dragons clearly. That’s why I buy them, and I don’t plan outfits either (usually) so I end up dressing them with a few bits of apparel (perhaps with a cheap-ish accent on the AH) or none at all. Nothing wrong with it. It’s just as valid a way to play as dragon dress-up is.
The most beautiful moment of life
*glances at my 112 pages of apparel, not including the apparel on my many dragons*

uM--

Okay, to be fair, I've been here for 4 years, bond with all my familiars daily, open all chests I get (which gives me like 70% of the apparel I have), am a hoarder, am addicted to the coli (I have many coli apparel drops), and the only time I get rid of apparel is via melting it down at Baldwin's.

Also I have definitely bought apparel for random outfits I've made in the dressing room, and have impulsively bought random apparel pieces from the marketplace even though I know I'll likely never use them.

Actually, I don't even necessarily like apparel all that much, and my first year or so I didn't really dress up my dragons because putting clothes on dragons seemed so strange. I've long since gotten used to it though, and while I tend to prefer simpler outfits, I have a habit of putting quite a bit of apparel on dragons nowadays XD

I do really love Ancient dragons because they can't wear apparel, actually, which in turn also confuses me as to why I dress up all my dragons in the first place lol

I guess I do it because it gives them more personality? Visually, anyway, which helps me write lore.
*glances at my 112 pages of apparel, not including the apparel on my many dragons*

uM--

Okay, to be fair, I've been here for 4 years, bond with all my familiars daily, open all chests I get (which gives me like 70% of the apparel I have), am a hoarder, am addicted to the coli (I have many coli apparel drops), and the only time I get rid of apparel is via melting it down at Baldwin's.

Also I have definitely bought apparel for random outfits I've made in the dressing room, and have impulsively bought random apparel pieces from the marketplace even though I know I'll likely never use them.

Actually, I don't even necessarily like apparel all that much, and my first year or so I didn't really dress up my dragons because putting clothes on dragons seemed so strange. I've long since gotten used to it though, and while I tend to prefer simpler outfits, I have a habit of putting quite a bit of apparel on dragons nowadays XD

I do really love Ancient dragons because they can't wear apparel, actually, which in turn also confuses me as to why I dress up all my dragons in the first place lol

I guess I do it because it gives them more personality? Visually, anyway, which helps me write lore.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I have a lot of apparel buuuuuuut I dont use it all that often.
I have a lot of apparel buuuuuuut I dont use it all that often.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I'd like for all or at least most of my dragons to have apparel but I sympathise, almost every piece of apparel that I want is way out of my price range. I usually plan outfits and obtain the pieces very slowly because of this reason.
I'd like for all or at least most of my dragons to have apparel but I sympathise, almost every piece of apparel that I want is way out of my price range. I usually plan outfits and obtain the pieces very slowly because of this reason.
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
I think after a few years of playing you reach a point where the apparel starts to accumulate more... and more... and more. These days when I go through the Marketplace it's rare for me to see more than a few pieces that I don't have.
I think after a few years of playing you reach a point where the apparel starts to accumulate more... and more... and more. These days when I go through the Marketplace it's rare for me to see more than a few pieces that I don't have.
vSxK3u9.png
i dont have much apparel
i dont have much apparel
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I only have like... 7 pages of apparel and most of it is potato apparel to yeet at baldwin when the cauldron's free.

But my dragons are absolutely DECKED. They cannot MOVE. They cannot bREATHE. THEY ARE BURIED BENEATH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR MAD FASHIONS. SAVE THEM.
I only have like... 7 pages of apparel and most of it is potato apparel to yeet at baldwin when the cauldron's free.

But my dragons are absolutely DECKED. They cannot MOVE. They cannot bREATHE. THEY ARE BURIED BENEATH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR MAD FASHIONS. SAVE THEM.
1 2 3 4