Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | have u ever sold ALL of your food??
1 2
Oh yup many times and what I've done even more is select the stuff I needed for swipp and sold it instead of sending it to the vault ;-;
Oh yup many times and what I've done even more is select the stuff I needed for swipp and sold it instead of sending it to the vault ;-;
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2020-01-27 22:10:05" ] Occasionally; I'm usually too lazy to auction, and if I've got plenty of food and desperately need cash, then I'll gladly jump right in. [/quote] Yes, I sell food in my hoard a lot for this reason, or I'll do it when I'm low on food to. (Because I'm always poor)
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2020-01-27 22:10:05:
Occasionally; I'm usually too lazy to auction, and if I've got plenty of food and desperately need cash, then I'll gladly jump right in.
Yes, I sell food in my hoard a lot for this reason, or I'll do it when I'm low on food to. (Because I'm always poor)
RYAN.png
I've never sold all my food before. My vault has a bunch of it that I'll probably never touch. I did come close to selling my entire hoard multiple times though. I do it when I need a lot of money very quickly. Usually it's when some artist I like opens slots and I know they're in high demand.
I've never sold all my food before. My vault has a bunch of it that I'll probably never touch. I did come close to selling my entire hoard multiple times though. I do it when I need a lot of money very quickly. Usually it's when some artist I like opens slots and I know they're in high demand.
giphy.gif
1 2