Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | have u ever sold ALL of your food??
1 2
okay so ive done this a lot i select a bunch of food but instead of converting it I SELL IT and i dont know how to stop doing it LOL

has anyone else done this?
okay so ive done this a lot i select a bunch of food but instead of converting it I SELL IT and i dont know how to stop doing it LOL

has anyone else done this?
16c2d0059d6622488c82b84a22f83a27.gif
More than you'll ever know. Especially if I'm trying to get it (or any other items) to unlock lair slots. I've missed about four slots now because I keep forgetting that I need the materials.
More than you'll ever know. Especially if I'm trying to get it (or any other items) to unlock lair slots. I've missed about four slots now because I keep forgetting that I need the materials.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Yes, but I don't hoard sell it. You get much more money if you sell it to others for 20t per food point.

EDIT: Oh wait. I misinterpreted. It seems you meant accidentally selling it. No. That doesn't usually happen to me. I don't convert often and don't hoard sell food so hitting buttons accidentally is pretty slim.
Yes, but I don't hoard sell it. You get much more money if you sell it to others for 20t per food point.

EDIT: Oh wait. I misinterpreted. It seems you meant accidentally selling it. No. That doesn't usually happen to me. I don't convert often and don't hoard sell food so hitting buttons accidentally is pretty slim.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Occasionally; I'm usually too lazy to auction, and if I've got plenty of food and desperately need cash, then I'll gladly jump right in.
Occasionally; I'm usually too lazy to auction, and if I've got plenty of food and desperately need cash, then I'll gladly jump right in.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
maybe before when I was a newbie... yea...
maybe before when I was a newbie... yea...
I don't hoardsell anything so I don't have much risk of clicking in the wrong spot.
I don't hoardsell anything so I don't have much risk of clicking in the wrong spot.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Stares at the 30 pages of food in my vault.

Uhhh. Don’t think so.
Stares at the 30 pages of food in my vault.

Uhhh. Don’t think so.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
yes, intentionally.
yes, intentionally.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I try to convert in very small increments on purpose because I don't trust myself to avoid hoardselling!
I try to convert in very small increments on purpose because I don't trust myself to avoid hoardselling!
I have a longterm severe hoarding problem about any remotely tasty sounding food, so my foodbank was pretty stacked. Once about half a year ago I decided that fun was over and sold all of it in one go, just marked every page and sold it before I had time to regrett it. 2 milion treasure and a lot of broken dreams. I got my hoarding shenenigans back on just a few days later so I've recuped my losses since, but it was a pretty harrowing experience :/
I have a longterm severe hoarding problem about any remotely tasty sounding food, so my foodbank was pretty stacked. Once about half a year ago I decided that fun was over and sold all of it in one go, just marked every page and sold it before I had time to regrett it. 2 milion treasure and a lot of broken dreams. I got my hoarding shenenigans back on just a few days later so I've recuped my losses since, but it was a pretty harrowing experience :/
Happy pride-month y'all
1 2