Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you proud of?
1 2
I just got the rp thread that i've been planning for weeks up and i'm so proud of myself! I also started and finished some lore for one of my dragons as well! All in the same night as well! I'm extremely satisfied and maybe even have time to get the other side of my little Electrici-tea idea up but im satisfied with what I have now eheheh. What are you guys proud of tonight? A finished g1 project? The results of a breeding project? I'd love to hear about them!
I just got the rp thread that i've been planning for weeks up and i'm so proud of myself! I also started and finished some lore for one of my dragons as well! All in the same night as well! I'm extremely satisfied and maybe even have time to get the other side of my little Electrici-tea idea up but im satisfied with what I have now eheheh. What are you guys proud of tonight? A finished g1 project? The results of a breeding project? I'd love to hear about them!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
I'm really close to completing my familiar collection, minus the big five of course. And I'm super excited.
I'm really close to completing my familiar collection, minus the big five of course. And I'm super excited.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
At any point I can breed 3 subspecies from any flight, any. For some flights its 4, 5, even 7. I have the second biggest repository of Subspecies on site, and I will fight anyone who cares to dethrone me. I still think I'm a few pairs behind my rival, Serilda, but competing with them is fun. All my pairs are in my Den except some Nature and an Earth.

Not only do I have a hatchery specifically for subspecies I have a second one that deals in Druidic holiday themed dragons. Two hatcheries, both of which I am proud of.
At any point I can breed 3 subspecies from any flight, any. For some flights its 4, 5, even 7. I have the second biggest repository of Subspecies on site, and I will fight anyone who cares to dethrone me. I still think I'm a few pairs behind my rival, Serilda, but competing with them is fun. All my pairs are in my Den except some Nature and an Earth.

Not only do I have a hatchery specifically for subspecies I have a second one that deals in Druidic holiday themed dragons. Two hatcheries, both of which I am proud of.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
i managed to clear out a couple more fodder dragons from my lair. once these guys are gone, i can start deciding which of my dragons to purge, get them out, and then i can work on my plague fodderpairs and projects easier.

also today managed to get another few chapters of lore fleshed out, and redesigned two old dragon's outfits. i'm only working in baby steps, but slowly i'm making progress
i managed to clear out a couple more fodder dragons from my lair. once these guys are gone, i can start deciding which of my dragons to purge, get them out, and then i can work on my plague fodderpairs and projects easier.

also today managed to get another few chapters of lore fleshed out, and redesigned two old dragon's outfits. i'm only working in baby steps, but slowly i'm making progress
@vihuff
Whoa! Thats pretty impressive! I wish you good luck on that and maybe one day you'll somehow get at least one of the big 5!!

@itsThirteen
O wO Oh my gosh, could I get a link to that subspecies hatchery or something? While im not big on subspecies I know theyre usually extremely pretty eheheh
@vihuff
Whoa! Thats pretty impressive! I wish you good luck on that and maybe one day you'll somehow get at least one of the big 5!!

@itsThirteen
O wO Oh my gosh, could I get a link to that subspecies hatchery or something? While im not big on subspecies I know theyre usually extremely pretty eheheh
@Falinks
Oh my gosh, what a mood!! Im usually always trying to purge my dragons ehehehe, but then I realize why I wanted them and what I have planned for them as im training them eheheh.

And nice! Lore progress is always fun and amazing! Looks like we're both lore buddies today! I didnt write a chapter or anything but I finished the lore for one whole dragon! :D
@Falinks
Oh my gosh, what a mood!! Im usually always trying to purge my dragons ehehehe, but then I realize why I wanted them and what I have planned for them as im training them eheheh.

And nice! Lore progress is always fun and amazing! Looks like we're both lore buddies today! I didnt write a chapter or anything but I finished the lore for one whole dragon! :D
@silveremouse

V V V Link in my sight! I don't have cards for all of them but the pairs are listed. All the holiday banners are links to the flight subspecies hub, and I'm working on making all the paircarda links to their googledocs.
@silveremouse

V V V Link in my sight! I don't have cards for all of them but the pairs are listed. All the holiday banners are links to the flight subspecies hub, and I'm working on making all the paircarda links to their googledocs.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Currently my goal is to have a all gen1 lair, so I'm really proud of the gen1s I've tracked down, and regened to replace my permas. I recently finished geneing up this baby boi, and I finally saved enough today to buy his skin <3
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=295946&tab=dragon&did=47139840
Currently my goal is to have a all gen1 lair, so I'm really proud of the gen1s I've tracked down, and regened to replace my permas. I recently finished geneing up this baby boi, and I finally saved enough today to buy his skin <3
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=295946&tab=dragon&did=47139840
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I found a nice bio template for all of my lore dergs, prettied it up, and even gave a few of them quick little blurbs. It’s not much, but any progress with lore is good progress. ^^
I found a nice bio template for all of my lore dergs, prettied it up, and even gave a few of them quick little blurbs. It’s not much, but any progress with lore is good progress. ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
completed the wc gal as my pfp (tysm to @.diamondnoodles again ssbkkj)
. kinda anyway
im still gonna brew her dark sclera
completed the wc gal as my pfp (tysm to @.diamondnoodles again ssbkkj)
. kinda anyway
im still gonna brew her dark sclera
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2