Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow mom and Water dad do a share
1 2 3 4 5
Yay! Attention to my fav part of the map. Thats where my clan is set up. I've been calling it "The Shallows" yall should stop by and hang out sometime [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yay! Attention to my fav part of the map. Thats where my clan is set up. I've been calling it "The Shallows"

yall should stop by and hang out sometime
2u8j5dz.jpg
hgbhb everyone beat me to the sunningrocks joke
hgbhb everyone beat me to the sunningrocks joke
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
heck thunderclan, it's time for shadowclan and riverclan to fight over sunningrocks
heck thunderclan, it's time for shadowclan and riverclan to fight over sunningrocks
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
[quote name="Wollywog" date="2020-01-24 12:41:18" ] They're probably the Slimyrocks if they're between water and shadow [/quote]
Wollywog wrote on 2020-01-24 12:41:18:
They're probably the Slimyrocks if they're between water and shadow
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[quote name="Iokharic" date="2020-01-24 11:58:20" ] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Island So basically this, times four, and instead of whisky or schnapps the opposing parties leave, like, chess pieces and seashells? [/quote] I love that
Iokharic wrote on 2020-01-24 11:58:20:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Island

So basically this, times four, and instead of whisky or schnapps the opposing parties leave, like, chess pieces and seashells?
I love that
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-01-24 13:59:15" ] heck thunderclan, it's time for shadowclan and riverclan to fight over sunningrocks [/quote]
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-01-24 13:59:15:
unpopular opinion: Sunningrocks belongs to Water Flight
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="likely6" date="2020-01-24 19:16:53" ] unpopular opinion: Sunningrocks belongs to Water Flight [/quote] ...fight me...civilly...XD
likely6 wrote on 2020-01-24 19:16:53:
...fight me...civilly...XD
[quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-24 12:11:41" ] It looks like, based on the highlights, that shadow owns the islands, and water owns the water around them :) [/quote] Agreed. The islands don't get colored in or detail like the little spires and pools that are shown. They are, however, the same color as the surrounding land and the bamboo, etc. that gets touched by the highlight. So they're not part of water territory. The water that surrounds them is. They do get colored in and detailed the same color as the rest of the land in shadow territory though. So the islands belong to shadow.
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-24 12:11:41:
It looks like, based on the highlights, that shadow owns the islands, and water owns the water around them :)
Agreed. The islands don't get colored in or detail like the little spires and pools that are shown. They are, however, the same color as the surrounding land and the bamboo, etc. that gets touched by the highlight. So they're not part of water territory. The water that surrounds them is.

They do get colored in and detailed the same color as the rest of the land in shadow territory though. So the islands belong to shadow.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Seems like a good place of commerce tbh...
Seems like a good place of commerce tbh...
1 2 3 4 5