Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me with 721 familiars (690 are awakened)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-01-23 13:44:37" ] me, with abt 3 awakened familiars: oh no [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2020-01-23 13:44:37:
me, with abt 3 awakened familiars: oh no
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Literally my mood. have 708 awakened.... its gonna be exciting!
Literally my mood. have 708 awakened.... its gonna be exciting!
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Oh mood I've got 750 familiars
Oh mood I've got 750 familiars
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
i only have 40 awakened, and most of them are festival familiars
i only have 40 awakened, and most of them are festival familiars
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
[quote name="MidnightFall" date="2020-01-23 15:55:40" ] Me with nothing [/quote]
MidnightFall wrote on 2020-01-23 15:55:40:
Me with nothing
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
I am also super excited!!
I am also super excited!!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Folks saying you haven't got any, Fiona's not here yet, still time to start working on your bestiary and bonding with fams before she arrives :D

I recommend multiple derg tabs open to get through bonding with your attached familiars more quickly. Start at the top of your lair and just work your way through page by page until you're done (or you get bored :p I won't lie, it's not the most exciting thing to do, so many clicks required. I skip a lot of days. But chests.)
Folks saying you haven't got any, Fiona's not here yet, still time to start working on your bestiary and bonding with fams before she arrives :D

I recommend multiple derg tabs open to get through bonding with your attached familiars more quickly. Start at the top of your lair and just work your way through page by page until you're done (or you get bored :p I won't lie, it's not the most exciting thing to do, so many clicks required. I skip a lot of days. But chests.)
[LAUGHS IN BESTIARY COMPLETIONIST]
[LAUGHS IN BESTIARY COMPLETIONIST]
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I have 690 familiars. Only 37 of them are NOT awakened. And two or three of those are going to be awakened tomorrow.
I have 690 familiars. Only 37 of them are NOT awakened. And two or three of those are going to be awakened tomorrow.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[quote name="InkyPetrel" date="2020-01-23 16:39:02" ] Folks saying you haven't got any, Fiona's not here yet, still time to start working on your bestiary and bonding with fams before she arrives :D I recommend multiple derg tabs open to get through bonding with your attached familiars more quickly. Start at the top of your lair and just work your way through page by page until you're done (or you get bored :p I won't lie, it's not the most exciting thing to do, so many clicks required. I skip a lot of days. But chests.) [/quote] You actually just have to press the left or right keys to go to the next dragon. It will go immediately to the next tab.
InkyPetrel wrote on 2020-01-23 16:39:02:

You actually just have to press the left or right keys to go to the next dragon. It will go immediately to the next tab.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5 6 7