Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rare Color Combos Groups?
1 2 3 4
@lonin I think you misunderstand what rare combos mean in a specific dragon. Sure, there are countless dragons with unique color combos, but that's not really what unique in this scenario means.
What we think: That dragon specifically has those colors, no other dragon.
What you think: There's a lot of dragons that have unique colors.
In your case, you dismiss that unique dragons can exist because nearly every dragon is already unique. I think that's a paradox, friend.
@lonin I think you misunderstand what rare combos mean in a specific dragon. Sure, there are countless dragons with unique color combos, but that's not really what unique in this scenario means.
What we think: That dragon specifically has those colors, no other dragon.
What you think: There's a lot of dragons that have unique colors.
In your case, you dismiss that unique dragons can exist because nearly every dragon is already unique. I think that's a paradox, friend.
@MaskedAres No, we don't dismiss that unique combos exist. We just don't think that dragons that have unique combos are rare.
@MaskedAres No, we don't dismiss that unique combos exist. We just don't think that dragons that have unique combos are rare.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin it may not be rare per say, but people consider what lies in the dragon instead of just generalizing it and saying "it's not rare".
@lonin it may not be rare per say, but people consider what lies in the dragon instead of just generalizing it and saying "it's not rare".
@MaskedAres :D And that's totally cool. We don't really get why we're arguing about this.
@MaskedAres :D And that's totally cool. We don't really get why we're arguing about this.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin unless you're fuming through the ears this is more of a disagreement than an argument :)
I'll end it here; sorry about bringing this here guys >.>
@lonin unless you're fuming through the ears this is more of a disagreement than an argument :)
I'll end it here; sorry about bringing this here guys >.>
I would join [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57360133] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573602/57360133_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ the only one not exalted (only 3) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56459326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564594/56459326_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ the only one not exalted (only 2) And i prolly have more but I didn’t check.
I would join

57360133_350.png

^ the only one not exalted (only 3)

56459326_350.png

^ the only one not exalted (only 2)

And i prolly have more but I didn’t check.
I think it would be useful to gather all the people who want a particular kind of dragon (in this case, rare color combos) into one place. One reason that dragons are hard to sell is that it's hard to make sure that the kind of people who would actually be interested in a listing get to see it. So if there was a pinglist for people who like rare color combos, anyone trying to sell a dragon for that particular reason would find it easier to do.
I think it would be useful to gather all the people who want a particular kind of dragon (in this case, rare color combos) into one place. One reason that dragons are hard to sell is that it's hard to make sure that the kind of people who would actually be interested in a listing get to see it. So if there was a pinglist for people who like rare color combos, anyone trying to sell a dragon for that particular reason would find it easier to do.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
People on this site go for odd ids and names for peets sake. Why are explaing why they are not rare and or are not in the market? Djishsbak this is exactly why I make this post. Dang it when I have some time guess I am making a rare color buyers thread or somthing!

And what about "rare ids or eyes"? Are those not rare? I am confused here...sure not all ids can be remade but that is not what people care for it seems. What about the name stuff I have seen before? People commeting on other pages just because xyz dragon has xyz name? (Fan dragon or no)
People on this site go for odd ids and names for peets sake. Why are explaing why they are not rare and or are not in the market? Djishsbak this is exactly why I make this post. Dang it when I have some time guess I am making a rare color buyers thread or somthing!

And what about "rare ids or eyes"? Are those not rare? I am confused here...sure not all ids can be remade but that is not what people care for it seems. What about the name stuff I have seen before? People commeting on other pages just because xyz dragon has xyz name? (Fan dragon or no)
There's definitely people who like having very rare color combos. Not a TON but there's a bit of a market for them. Just the other day there was a forum thread from someone looking for OOAK color combinations (sadly none of my dragons for sale qualify)
There's definitely people who like having very rare color combos. Not a TON but there's a bit of a market for them. Just the other day there was a forum thread from someone looking for OOAK color combinations (sadly none of my dragons for sale qualify)
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
What does OOAK stand for? I'm guessing the OO is "only one" but I'm not sure about the rest.

@MLPMDog
You have a point about most of this, but a quick comment about names:
The only kind of dragon name I have seen that adds to the dragon's value is two-letter names, because it's not possible to make them anymore. I would be very surprised if I saw people valuing a name for some other reason. But if you have an example, I will gladly look at it and stand corrected.
What does OOAK stand for? I'm guessing the OO is "only one" but I'm not sure about the rest.

@MLPMDog
You have a point about most of this, but a quick comment about names:
The only kind of dragon name I have seen that adds to the dragon's value is two-letter names, because it's not possible to make them anymore. I would be very surprised if I saw people valuing a name for some other reason. But if you have an example, I will gladly look at it and stand corrected.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4