Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dom b like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
but I'm allergic to toes :c
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi don't worry my friend, we have fingers and ankles too!
@Okapi don't worry my friend, we have fingers and ankles too!
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@Okapi

Do not worry, exceptions are always available for those with allergies or dislikes of certain foods! We love radiation, but we aren't MONSTERS! May I offer some ankles, earbones, or fingers instead? All sauteed in our special Wyrmwound sauce, unless you are opposed to that, in which case we have a lovely putrid reduction to drizzle over top.
@Okapi

Do not worry, exceptions are always available for those with allergies or dislikes of certain foods! We love radiation, but we aren't MONSTERS! May I offer some ankles, earbones, or fingers instead? All sauteed in our special Wyrmwound sauce, unless you are opposed to that, in which case we have a lovely putrid reduction to drizzle over top.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="Okapi" date="2020-01-20 23:17:22" ] but I'm allergic to toes :c [/quote] That's so sad :'( How haven't you starved to death???
Okapi wrote on 2020-01-20 23:17:22:

That's so sad :'(

How haven't you starved to death???
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
The people have been enlightened to the value of ankles without me even needing to intervene

what a time to be alive
The people have been enlightened to the value of ankles without me even needing to intervene

what a time to be alive
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2020-01-19 23:47:21" ] Google, How do I delete someone? [/quote] I believe the term you are looking for is called murder. But leave the toes, ankles, fingers, and spinal fluid would you?
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2020-01-19 23:47:21:
Google, How do I delete someone?
I believe the term you are looking for is called murder.

But leave the toes, ankles, fingers, and spinal fluid would you?
Yes, please leave the spinal fluid! It makes an excellent marinade for the toes!
Yes, please leave the spinal fluid! It makes an excellent marinade for the toes!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7