Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insisting you don't exalt
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Autopsy" date="2020-01-19 13:36:26" ] they may have sniped the dragons off the AH for a low price from a newer player that put that tidbit in the bio. i don’t ever look in bios before reselling or exalting, so... [/quote] Oh god I resell hundreds of fodder throughout the week and never check the bios- now I'm paranoid lol
Autopsy wrote on 2020-01-19 13:36:26:
they may have sniped the dragons off the AH for a low price from a newer player that put that tidbit in the bio.

i don’t ever look in bios before reselling or exalting, so...

Oh god I resell hundreds of fodder throughout the week and never check the bios- now I'm paranoid lol
Skin Shop
I just don't understand this. I've never had this situation either. At all. The only 'do not exalt' messages I've seen are under flight loaned Grinders with battle stones (not wind's), and the only time I've ever had someone say 'I can't believe you exalted my dragon' was years ago during a war.
I just don't understand this. I've never had this situation either. At all. The only 'do not exalt' messages I've seen are under flight loaned Grinders with battle stones (not wind's), and the only time I've ever had someone say 'I can't believe you exalted my dragon' was years ago during a war.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date="2020-01-19 14:12:41" ] Now I wonder how someone would react to someone putting something to the effect of "exalt me plz"in the bio [/quote] It would make me want to keep it lol
KitalphaHart wrote on 2020-01-19 14:12:41:
Now I wonder how someone would react to someone putting something to the effect of "exalt me plz"in the bio
It would make me want to keep it lol
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I personally check every dragon's bio before exalting. If it has art or lore I'd either keep or resell it, or if you left your username or a link to your profile in the bio, I'd send you a message and ask if you want it back.

For anyone who just puts "do not exalt" in the bio, I don't see your username, chances are I didn't pay attention when buying it. I'm certainly not going to hunt you down just to send it back. Besides, you probably have a link to the dragon's page — I know most people probably don't like this, but I personally wouldn't mind if you send me a message asking to buy the dragon back, some people even let you buy dragons before they get exalted.

Think of it this way: nothing lasts forever. Would you rather the dragon be exalted now so you know it's fate, or would you prefer if the user went inactive or the site shut down and you never know what was planned for the dragon?
I personally check every dragon's bio before exalting. If it has art or lore I'd either keep or resell it, or if you left your username or a link to your profile in the bio, I'd send you a message and ask if you want it back.

For anyone who just puts "do not exalt" in the bio, I don't see your username, chances are I didn't pay attention when buying it. I'm certainly not going to hunt you down just to send it back. Besides, you probably have a link to the dragon's page — I know most people probably don't like this, but I personally wouldn't mind if you send me a message asking to buy the dragon back, some people even let you buy dragons before they get exalted.

Think of it this way: nothing lasts forever. Would you rather the dragon be exalted now so you know it's fate, or would you prefer if the user went inactive or the site shut down and you never know what was planned for the dragon?
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
The best way to make sure no-one exalts your dragons?

Yeet them yourself or keep them. I go for yeeting.
The best way to make sure no-one exalts your dragons?

Yeet them yourself or keep them. I go for yeeting.
2LHRMay.png
Literally don't care. With my screenformat I'd have to scroll to see a dragons bio and I barely ever do that - but if I do and I see someone's trying to dictate what I do with the dragon, it makes me want to exalt the dragon even more.
Literally don't care. With my screenformat I'd have to scroll to see a dragons bio and I barely ever do that - but if I do and I see someone's trying to dictate what I do with the dragon, it makes me want to exalt the dragon even more.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I tend to put This dragon is fodder when I do buy fodder, that way the seller can poke me if they want the dragon back. I don’t Always do it, sometimes I’m in a rush for that sweet cash. But I do my best. If I saw “do not exalt” I’d consider it. I really would. I’d prefer if it had a please. But I too wanted my offspring to get homes vs exalting. (Still do) but if it’s got ugly colors... sorry but no.
I tend to put This dragon is fodder when I do buy fodder, that way the seller can poke me if they want the dragon back. I don’t Always do it, sometimes I’m in a rush for that sweet cash. But I do my best. If I saw “do not exalt” I’d consider it. I really would. I’d prefer if it had a please. But I too wanted my offspring to get homes vs exalting. (Still do) but if it’s got ugly colors... sorry but no.
TBD
To be entirely honest when I buy folder for folder prices I just kinda ignore it I bought it it's my dragon now I dont do it to be rude but I bought it for DOM points that's what I'm gonna do with it I paid its mine :L unless they wanna buy it back for 15k
To be entirely honest when I buy folder for folder prices I just kinda ignore it I bought it it's my dragon now I dont do it to be rude but I bought it for DOM points that's what I'm gonna do with it I paid its mine :L unless they wanna buy it back for 15k
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-19 13:20:16" ] It IS always a nice surprise to see my dragons given homes, I dont mind them being yeeted either [/quote] except it'd be REALLY surprising for me because i just breed and sell fodder.
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-19 13:20:16:
It IS always a nice surprise to see my dragons given homes, I dont mind them being yeeted either

except it'd be REALLY surprising for me because i just breed and sell fodder.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[quote name="Aterna" date="2020-01-19 14:09:58" ] Honestly just seeing that in any dragons bio makes me want to exalt it more. [/quote]
Aterna wrote on 2020-01-19 14:09:58:
Honestly just seeing that in any dragons bio makes me want to exalt it more.
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5